Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " I AM SADLY HEARING JASON KOUMAS "

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:51 pm

I wih JK all the best and hope he sort his head out but I dont see him having any impact at this club this season.

He was exceptional the first time he was here but that was a long time ago, Ive seen nothing in JK this season to suggest he can have any impact at this level. I think DJ knows that hence he has been filling the positions with JET and Rambo

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:54 pm

Does anybody think it would've been different if he had been our main signin this season eg no bellamy etc :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:02 pm

no time to be sentimental in a footballers case, , wigan sent us a dud, send him back, hes costing us a extra player, and money, rip the contract up,,,

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:13 pm

ninianblue wrote:no time to be sentimental in a footballers case, , wigan sent us a dud, send him back, hes costing us a extra player, and money, rip the contract up,,,

With respect, I hope YOU never have an issue that needs the support of others but if YOU did, I bet you'd be the first to cry for help....and take it!!

FFS, give the boy some leverage....

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:25 pm

no your right ,i dont know the actual problem,, but im guessing, its a drink, gambling problem,thats something that comes with being a footballer, to much money,, these are problems brought on by koumas himself,, im thinking about ccfc, hope koumas sorts himself out,

Fri Jan 21, 2011 7:27 pm

If a player is not keeping to his loan agreement can he be sent back. it may be best free up for a player who will play for us.

I can not believe I am saying this as I believe we would be in League 1 5 years ago if it was not for Koumas he was great for us one of the best players I have seen in a Cardiff City shirt.

His skills help Cam Jorome get better.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:How quickly people turn, eh??

JK was (first time around) a superb player for the Bluebirds and we all welcomed him back with open arms and in anticipation of great things to come last summer....

However, it wasn't to be (YET!!) and JK obviously has personal issues/problems. I would think the club (if not Wigan) are trying to help him through it as we speak....

What a pity (once again) that SOME on here feel the need to 'knock someone when they are down"

JK can still be a huge asset to Cardiff City Football Club this season and, with the support of club and fans alike, could make a full recovery from whatever ails him at this time....as his cameo performance at Watford recently showed

FFS, it doesn't HAVE to be all doom and gloom for JK and WE ALL SHOULD GET BEHIND HIM AT THIS TIME!!!!

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:

Sven, I said the same to Carl earlier.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:04 pm

JK was (first time around) a superb player for the Bluebirds and we all welcomed him back with open arms and in anticipation of great things to come last summer....

However, it wasn't to be (YET!!) and JK obviously has personal issues/problems. I would think the club (if not Wigan) are trying to help him through it as we speak....

What a pity (once again) that SOME on here feel the need to 'knock someone when they are down"

JK can still be a huge asset to Cardiff City Football Club this season and, with the support of club and fans alike, could make a full recovery from whatever ails him at this time....as his cameo performance at Watford recently showed

FFS, it doesn't HAVE to be all doom and gloom for JK and WE ALL SHOULD GET BEHIND HIM AT THIS TIME!!!!

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:16 pm

ninianblue wrote:no your right ,i dont know the actual problem,, but im guessing, its a drink, gambling problem,thats something that comes with being a footballer, to much money,, these are problems brought on by koumas himself,, im thinking about ccfc, hope koumas sorts himself out,

I heard that he is getting/recently been divorced, so a very difficult personal time for him

Fri Jan 21, 2011 11:40 pm

i dont think it takes a rocket sceintist to see that koumas has not been the same player we had first time around, and however much support we give him aint going to make a difference, sad to say but its the truth we wont see himdestroy teams like he used to for what ever reason

Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:26 am

Sven the bottom line is if you come in to work for the last 5months with your head in the clouds and under performed you would get the sack its that simple i dont care what sort of job it is we are talking about a fottballer on double figues here every single week not being able to get it on/off the pitch so ive no sympathy for komas at all its all his own doing.The guy was the same before he come to us eveyone knew it :old: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:16 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Nice one, Annis. Rightly or wrongly, he is OUR player and deserves OUR support whilst he's here

A bit like the manager, eh?!?! :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Perhaps a 'JK' song from the faithful would be good today!!!!

C'Mon....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:01 pm

I never welcomed him back with open arms. I said all along that he hadnt kicked
a ball in near enough a year and you cant go getting players in because they USED
to be good!!