Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" I AM SADLY HEARING JASON KOUMAS "

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:25 pm

" I AM SADLY HEARING JASON KOUMAS "

Virtually washed up for this Season and I am on Dave Jones Side for once, for not picking him.
I was a big fan of Koumas and I cant believe he has allowed himself to go down hill on and off the pitch.

Re: " I AM SADLY HEARING JASON KOUMAS "

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:26 pm

As i updated on Tuesday on here. up to speed please Annis!

what do u mean annis washed up in what way..injured,head shot etc

Such a shame quality player is he going back then.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:28 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I AM SADLY HEARING JASON KOUMAS "

Virtually washed up for this Season and I am on Dave Jones Side for once, for not picking him.
I was a big fan of Koumas and I cant believe he has allowed himself to go down hill on and off the pitch.

Sad indeed, but then when on the pitch, sentiment don't come into it.

Good luck to Jason and thanks for what you have done for us in the past. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

i was well happy when we got him back cos of his past with us but hes no where near the same player...must have serious issues with things

d20 wrote:what do u mean annis washed up in what way..injured,head shot etc

I got slated last time for using those words, lets just say his mind is not on football. I said 3 months ago We Sadly had problems with him.

He's out of contract at the end of the season with Wigan. Are they just letting him go at his own pace to give him a good pre-season next year when we can pick him up on the cheap?

I still believe he's got it. just need-ed/s a bit of luck and probably more time than we can give him.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:29 pm

RFMH wrote:He's out of contract at the end of the season with Wigan. Are they just letting him go at his own pace to give him a good pre-season next year when we can pick him up on the cheap?

I still believe he's got it. just need-ed/s a bit of luck and probably more time than we can give him.

WE DEF WONT WANT HIM, But are stuck with him till May.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:31 pm

You can see when he's on the pitch somethings not right with him mentioned it after his first league game he just looked awkward, such a shame

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm

so hes got issues off the pitch whether it be personal or he likes a drink or two then.....!!! :oops:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:32 pm

Someone said they see him in the bookies most days. :(

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:33 pm

so annis are you saying that there is very little chance we,ll see him in a city shirt again then........wondered why in the last few weeks rae was in front of him......id have had my nan in front of rae and shes got a dodgy hip !!!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:36 pm

d20 wrote:so annis are you saying that there is very little chance we,ll see him in a city shirt again then........wondered why in the last few weeks rae was in front of him......id have had my nan in front of rae and shes got a dodgy hip !!!

Depends how desperate we are at the time.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:40 pm

so can u kind of give us a clue as to what is wrong with him....obvouisly you cant tell us what u do know but point us in the right direction.....is it close to a..personal b.. football issues c.. drinking ,nightlife etc

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:41 pm

i am having an affair with him :o :o :o sorry boys its true he loves me and i sponge off him for free drinks 8-)

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:42 pm

Is it not possible to terminate the loan agreement? He's been a great player in the past but there's no point keeping him here costing the club money if he's not going to play.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Oh dear, turning to the drink is not the answer :old:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:50 pm

big shame on his day a quality footballer .....seems to me that the life he has he doesnt want ...shame

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:51 pm

welshfrankie wrote:Is it not possible to terminate the loan agreement? He's been a great player in the past but there's no point keeping him here costing the club money if he's not going to play.

We cant he is Ours Def till May.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:52 pm

Im sure either Annis or Carl mentioned months ago whats wrong and a lot of people slated them for saying.....just leave it at personal problems :(

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:02 pm

so sad but Koumas has my support and i hope he sorts himself out soon and finds happiness on or off the football pitch! Incredible talent, such a shame!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:07 pm

I knew this before he even come back to us wtf we signed him for i never knew :old: news :?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:49 pm

He's got big issues. He's addicted to wanking, he just can't stop doing it. He pissed Jones off when he was late out to training one day, Jones went to investigate and he was knocking one out in the changing rooms. Just as Jones walked in and said 'oi' Koumas turned and shot his muck all over Jones.

Their relationship has been like Koumas' vision ever since - strained.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:52 pm

send him back

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:57 pm

Yeah as mentioned earlier see him coming out of the bookies quite often he didn't look to happy when I seen him

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:37 pm

chewbarker wrote:He's got big issues. He's addicted to wanking, he just can't stop doing it. He pissed Jones off when he was late out to training one day, Jones went to investigate and he was knocking one out in the changing rooms. Just as Jones walked in and said 'oi' Koumas turned and shot his muck all over Jones.

Their relationship has been like Koumas' vision ever since - strained.

:lol:

That shouldn't even be funny but some how it is!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:" I AM SADLY HEARING JASON KOUMAS "

i wasnt a fan,but sad news :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 5:44 pm

Such a waste of a talented footballer. Expected good things from him at the start of the season, a shame it has turned out this way.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 6:48 pm

How quickly people turn, eh??

JK was (first time around) a superb player for the Bluebirds and we all welcomed him back with open arms and in anticipation of great things to come last summer....

However, it wasn't to be (YET!!) and JK obviously has personal issues/problems. I would think the club (if not Wigan) are trying to help him through it as we speak....

What a pity (once again) that SOME on here feel the need to 'knock someone when they are down"

JK can still be a huge asset to Cardiff City Football Club this season and, with the support of club and fans alike, could make a full recovery from whatever ails him at this time....as his cameo performance at Watford recently showed

FFS, it doesn't HAVE to be all doom and gloom for JK and WE ALL SHOULD GET BEHIND HIM AT THIS TIME!!!!

:ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll:
:roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: :roll: :ayatollah: