Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Darren purse ??

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm

After he was spotted in Cardiff this week and the earlier topic saying he was coming back is this the player Carl was talking about
Darrens twitter site
darrenpurse4 @AdzVW Loved every minute at Cardiff. Great club. Enjoying my time at SWFC now though.
10 days ago in reply to AdzVW

Re: Darren purse ??

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:27 pm

i can confirm he was in a cardiff stadium on tuesday, it was the swalec though attending a viewing of a certain designer clothing as he is friends with the rep

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:55 pm

Apprently hes joining millwall http://www.southwarknews.co.uk/00,news, ... 227,00.htm :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:02 pm

i believe if you cut him he would have blue blood , he loves ccfc,was a true pro and a gentleman ,he want thank me for saying this but he worked tirelessly behind the scenes for varius charities at considerable personal expense never refused an autograph ,always claped us supporters and always went over to the disabled section every game ,how we let him go i will never understand ,what a example he would be to our young and not so young players , get him back asap in any capacity

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm

Well that's the end of that rumour then

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:09 pm

troobloo3339 wrote:i believe if you cut him he would have blue blood , he loves ccfc,was a true pro and a gentleman ,he want thank me for saying this but he worked tirelessly behind the scenes for varius charities at considerable personal expense never refused an autograph ,always claped us supporters and always went over to the disabled section every game ,how we let him go i will never understand ,what a example he would be to our young and not so young players , get him back asap in any capacity

I met his family at Ipswich away not long after he joined us. Seemed strange a load of cockneys supporting us. :D

Decent folk the Purses. 8-)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:18 pm

well said unclre