Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

*NEWS ABOUT BELLAMY 'ATTACK'*

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:33 pm

Now, I'm not one for exclusives, and I'm not even sure I believe this. I'm not going to pull cotton wool over eyes now and label him a "Reliable source" Because although I've know him for years this is the first thing he's ever said to me OF THIS SORT.

The boy that Bellamy hit is my brothers mate, apparently Bellamy found them too rowdy and loud for his liking, he walked over and spotted that they were rugby lads, panteg to be specific, now apparently, Bellamy says to one of them "Wanna go?" offering him out.

Now, it all seems far fetched to me... but I proceeded to ask my source what his brothers mate (The one Bellamy hit) Father does for a living. Without hesitation the reply was "Policeman"

Make of it what you want, I'm not saying it's true.

Whatever, Bellamy was supposedly drunk, whether he did it or not he still plays in our colours and we MUST support him. :ayatollah:

Re: *NEWS ABOUT BELLAMY 'ATTACK'*

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 pm

well thats two versions of events I've read on here.. The last said that the boys approached Bellamy and asked him for a race not Bellamy approached them. Wierd

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:36 pm

forgive me if im being synical - but doesnt half the UK already know that the lads father was a copper ?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:45 pm

Merlin wrote:forgive me if im being synical - but doesnt half the UK already know that the lads father was a copper ?

Maybe, but this kid is far from a football fan, not even a sport fan!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:47 pm

They all played football for Panteg FC

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:50 pm

Norm wrote:Now, I'm not one for exclusives, and I'm not even sure I believe this. I'm not going to pull cotton wool over eyes now and label him a "Reliable source" Because although I've know him for years this is the first thing he's ever said to me OF THIS SORT.

The boy that Bellamy hit is my brothers mate, apparently Bellamy found them too rowdy and loud for his liking, he walked over and spotted that they were rugby lads, panteg to be specific, now apparently, Bellamy says to one of them "Wanna go?" offering him out.

Now, it all seems far fetched to me... but I proceeded to ask my source what his brothers mate (The one Bellamy hit) Father does for a living. Without hesitation the reply was "Policeman"

Make of it what you want, I'm not saying it's true.

Whatever, Bellamy was supposedly drunk, whether he did it or not he still plays in our colours and we MUST support him. :ayatollah:

No go at you mate...
BUT DIDNT THAT SALAD FELLA that was causeing a stir on here, say (quote) i know all the lads involved, they play for my local soccer team??? and are Cardiff fans, and Bellamy is thier hero???? no mention of rugby from the man that knew all??

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:52 pm

I heard they were all Welsh 400m athletes who also sometimes played football or rugby for Tonteg.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:01 pm

Supercoops - You maybe right - Although, I do know a hell of a lot of people who play both sports, Aaron Ramsey even, his P.E teacher claims he had contract offers in both sports

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:04 pm

This should all be dropped on here and let the "powers to be" sort it out. :roll: :roll:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Another view that has come from the lads side of the story. They will always makeout they were innocent (as will Bellamy). Just a shame they cannot get their stories to match up. ;)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:07 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:This should all be dropped on here and let the "powers to be" sort it out. :roll: :roll:

here here!!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:10 pm

If you want the thread gone. Report it. I wont lose no sleep. Just thought I'd pass what I hear on, not like I didn't tell you it was rumour... Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:16 pm

Norm wrote:If you want the thread gone. Report it. I wont lose no sleep. Just thought I'd pass what I hear on, not like I didn't tell you it was rumour... Jeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Not knocking you mate, you do what you do.

It has been done to death on here already though.

I

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:20 pm

f**k me I cant wait for EnidBluebirdBlyton side of the events :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:23 pm

There is fighting every night in most cities. I for 1 have been in a few, the fact that it just so happens to be a footballer involved means people are going to make things up just so they can pretend they know more about it anyone else. I don't give a shit if he started it or not, the fact of the matter is he plays for city and has come from Manchester to do so. He has my full respect and support for doing that! Do we give a sh@t who starts every other fight in Cardiff, NO... So why care now. Someone is just trying to make some extra money off him if you ask me.

And that's not a pop at you for writing this, just fed up of all the fuss over a scrap in town

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:23 pm

Fair enough lads, just passing it on I was. Let this thread die now, it's done the rounds fairplay :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Norm - they were football lads not rugby

A coppers son and a teacher

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Enough with the rumours on this shit.