Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Jay Bothroyd...........

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah, I know it's another thread on Jay! Just an update.

The same guy that told me yesterday about Keinan passing his medical and signing today has told me that City rushed Jay back-ironically for the Burnley game which was called off!DOH!

He has been back in training since Saturday and SHOULD be involved against Watford, if not definitely the following game. He said the club don't plan on selling him and Jay is happy to play out the season and see what happens in the summer.

I know it wont convince anyone for certain, but I feel a little more confident!!

Fingers crossed, roll on Feb 1st! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Jay Bothroyd...........

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:29 pm

old news my friend....he said himself he was rushed back too soon

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:40 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:old news my friend....he said himself he was rushed back too soon

Sorry Mr Wayne. Didn't think it was common knowledge. I'd heard rumours and didn't know it was for the called off game! I was glad to hear from someone at the club-not stood in front of a camera that they don't plan to get rid!

No harm in hearing good(ish) news twice!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:43 pm

i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:
IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:old news my friend....he said himself he was rushed back too soon

Sorry Mr Wayne. Didn't think it was common knowledge. I'd heard rumours and didn't know it was for the called off game! I was glad to hear from someone at the club-not stood in front of a camera that they don't plan to get rid!

have u heard bellamy signed :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:47 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_RqULUds ... re=related

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Been training since last tuesday at least

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:50 pm

cecilccfc wrote:Been training since last tuesday at least

That's not right! :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:51 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
i've got my pick n shovel! wrote:

have u heard bellamy signed :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Awww come on John, don't use the same jokes from the JET signing on loan post! Specially ones I've used!