Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Every taken a family member to City

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:56 pm

And it's gone pear shaped !!

My Older Sister decided she would come to Ninian to see why I went every week ! 1994ish v Hull City, I took her in the Grange end Hull City were in the Grandstand! anyway all good until the end It Kicked off,Hull scored late windass scored a hatrick 4.3 we lost a Golf ball whistled past her head ! she looked mortified they came down the grandstand we were over the fence etc, Outside It went Right off etc, and as an excitable Youth Got stuck in ! anyway It all got sorted out by the Police I could not find my sister anywhere!! It turned out she had a panic attack and was being looked after under the grandstand.
She was a mess! Funnily enough she's never been since!
:ayatollah:
We laugh about it now!

Re: Every taken a family member to City

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:59 pm

whats this thread about? How morons ruin the game of football for potential fans?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:00 pm

yes :(

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:01 pm

:lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:03 pm

placid-casual wrote:yes :(

good thread then :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:05 pm

Oh and I Took my old man to the Man city game and Climbed over the fence at the end!

He was Furious!
Funnily enough he still goes though! :)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:32 pm

placid-casual wrote:And it's gone pear shaped !!

My Older Sister decided she would come to Ninian to see why I went every week ! 1994ish v Hull City, I took her in the Grange end Hull City were in the Grandstand! anyway all good until the end It Kicked off,Hull scored late windass scored a hatrick 4.3 we lost a Golf ball whistled past her head ! she looked mortified they came down the grandstand we were over the fence etc, Outside It went Right off etc, and as an excitable Youth Got stuck in ! anyway It all got sorted out by the Police I could not find my sister anywhere!! It turned out she had a panic attack and was being looked after under the grandstand.
She was a mess! Funnily enough she's never been since!
:ayatollah:
We laugh about it now!

One of the best games I've seen at Ninian that was. Both sides played some sublime football that night.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 4:37 pm

Agreed Steve it was a game where I was not sure what the score was! (no score board in those days)

It was tit for tat ! (tit being Windass)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:20 pm

we borught i lad to millwall home for his first game and we were in the grange he never been again tho

Thu Jan 20, 2011 5:25 pm

Millwall Home ! Bloody hell! :o