Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hi all!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:04 pm

Newbie here, been reading for a couple of months now and made one post, and i thought i might use this more often because taking the mickey on planetjacks is getting too easy now :lol: , and you all seem like a decent bunch of people.

I just wanted to say how spot on Annis is on the poor atmosphere we keep getting, i think that the only time it's buzzing is when the Grandstand are singing? I don't mean the kids next to the away fans because their pretty quiet for the majority of the game only singing when the Canton start, i mean the rest of the grandstand like against Leicester in the league at home? The noise was generated from the Grandstand.

Now, how the hell are we going to get the blinkin' Bob Bank to join in with one song on a matchday, just one song is all i ask :lol:

Is their anyway we can take some action? The club knows how most of us feel yet they have done nothing about it, not even bothering to make a statement.

BLUEBIRDS!!! :ayatollah:

Re: Hi all!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:19 pm

Get Ali on the tannoy to say "Ladies and Gentleman, the Bob Bank are now gonna sing a song" LOL :ayatollah:

Re: Hi all!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:20 pm

You are right. It only really gets going when the grandstand start singing. But that's only for the very few big games where every available seat is sold to a different type of supporter who frankly doesn't care a hoot about his neigbours, is anti social in just about every kind of way imaginable and is just plain loud. It's the people who wouldn't be bothered coming to an ordinary game but give them a hint of aggro and they'll be there, with their little picks and shovels they'll be there.