Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS SATURDAY

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:31 pm

Is saturday a must win game and the biggest so far ???
I feel that nothing but 3 points on saturday is acceptable ...
Lets put out a message to the rest that we are now entering the business end of the season and we mean 'BUSINESS'
With a fully fit squad new signings there are no more excuses
Come on 'CITY' lets start on saturday by smashing Watford :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: IS SATURDAY

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:35 pm

its time to get serious next 3 games will have a big impact on this season so far people getting back to full fitness and a few signings coming in so no more excuses mr dave jones time to prove how much of a good manager he is come on city 3 points on saturday and lets go on an unbeaten run :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:25 pm

Watford are a good side they thrashed us and QPR and that was at Loftus rd so they will be out to do us again so I hope we do them but please do not underestemate Watford

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:40 pm

It's been emotional wrote:Is saturday a must win game and the biggest so far ???
I feel that nothing but 3 points on saturday is acceptable ...
Lets put out a message to the rest that we are now entering the business end of the season and we mean 'BUSINESS'
With a fully fit squad new signings there are no more excuses
Come on 'CITY' lets start on saturday by smashing Watford :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Yes it is and we have to now show we are serious promotion contenders and stop this rot. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 pm

Too f*cking right Annis, the shit stops now. This is the business end and we need to show we are not going to f**k about this year. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:50 pm

we owe them one, a win is vital, they took the piss out of our dream team a few weeks ago, its payback time now :evil: