Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Rae not happy ...........

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:32 am

............. with lack of chances in the 1st team .

http://www.cardiff.vitalfootball.co.uk/ ... p?a=228917

Re: Rae not happy ...........

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:50 am

All the best Gav.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:56 am

See you Gav.....................Taxi for Rae! :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:00 pm

He do need to move on. Good luck Gav. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:09 pm

He has had a cushy life since coming to City - he should realise his time is up.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:21 pm

Got to look at league 2 at best probably conference or maybe the Scottish premier would be his level :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:22 pm

Casual wrote:Got to look at league 2 at best probably conference or maybe the Scottish premier would be his level :lol:

:lol:

Harsh, league 2 have got some decent players!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:............. with lack of chances in the 1st team .

He's not happy i have not been happy having to pay to watch him over the last few seasons

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:10 pm

just shows hows poor scotish football is i mean he was rangers captain before moving to us :lol: TAXIIII

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:16 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:............. with lack of chances in the 1st team .

He's not happy i have not been happy having to pay to watch him over the last few seasons

:lol: ... and the argument is won!

He was good in what... 2006/07??? Or was it later or earlier than that? He's not been the same since. No idea how people have said he's still the 'destroyer'. I like him as a bloke but there are hundreds of other players on a worse wage than him who are better players so he doesn't really have my sympathy.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:28 pm

He is past it , he does ok for maybe half hour or 45 minutes but then he has had it. He did ok first half against stoke but then his passes were terrible slow even disapeered for a while in the second half

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:00 pm

i forget now, but what car has he got????//,,,,,,,,, and he is at best shit, how the hell can you , have a footballers life, without being a footballer,,,, im going to phone the ferrett, sure they will investigate,

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:07 pm

Feck him - isn't he a player that turned down a move last year to fight for a first team place - will leave in the memory as one of our FA CUP FINALISTS - but generally been one of our poor midfield over the last 3 years. Bye Gav.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:39 pm

i'm not happy with rae when he plays for us.
taxi

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:43 pm

Don't get me started on this tool!!!!

The Scottish parks player that has been taking £8k a week off the club for the last four seasons....He should be thanking his lucky stars hes had a 15 year career in an profession he is less than mediocre at.

Would get shown up in league two.

It always winds me up when he does interviews, the way he talks anyone would think hes Steven Gerrard! :evil:

"The Enforcer" or "Destroyer" as the echo like to call him, what a load of bollocks!!!