Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I Phone 4 doing my nut in

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 pm

Just bought an i phone 4 and trying to understand i tunes and how to get my CDs on to the phone . And i have nearly thrown the f*cking thing through the bloody window six times. Its all termanoligy with no answers. Will try again tomorrow :evil:

Re: I Phone 4 doing my nut in

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:59 pm

just put them in to i tunes then sync your phone ............................simples :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:03 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:just put them in to i tunes then sync your phone ............................simples :D

And where does it come out on your phone Chief ? IE have you got to go into i tunes every time or does it go to ipod ?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:21 pm

It's quite simple when you get the hang of it.

Open up iTunes on your computer, then with the CDs you have, put the into your computer and import them into your iTunes library. (A pop up will ask you if you would like to do this.)

Once you have done that with all the songs/CDs you want, plug in the USB link cable into your computer and then into your iPhone. Your iTunes will then sync with your phone. Don't interupt this by closes iTunes or unlocking your phone (by sliding the screen).

It should be done, Don't tap the iTunes app because that is the iTunes store. Tap the iPod app, all of your music should be stored there if done correctly! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:26 pm

Frantic wrote:It's quite simple when you get the hang of it.

Open up iTunes on your computer, then with the CDs you have, put the into your computer and import them into your iTunes library. (A pop up will ask you if you would like to do this.)

Once you have done that with all the songs/CDs you want, plug in the USB link cable into your computer and then into your iPhone. Your iTunes will then sync with your phone. Don't interupt this by closes iTunes or unlocking your phone (by sliding the screen).

It should be done, Don't tap the iTunes app because that is the iTunes store. Tap the iPod app, all of your music should be stored there if done correctly! :ayatollah:

Will try to morrow thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:35 pm

Should have got an Android phone ;)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:04 am

should have got an i pod :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:46 am

Steve I have am I phone 4 mate. Will explain all on Say, a dummies guide if you like. Lol

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 am

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Steve I have am I phone 4 mate. Will explain all on Say, a dummies guide if you like. Lol

Love you :o :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:48 am

Sorry that should read on Sat. Lol. Bloody I Phone. Just kidding. I love me phone.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:53 am

To be fair. I think Frantic has pretty much nailed it.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:56 am

Hey. That means we can FaceTime each other, don't ask, lol.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:20 am

CardiffCityCulture wrote:Hey. That means we can FaceTime each other, don't ask, lol.

What!! look at your ugly mug when i am talking to you :lol: :lol: I know that !!! :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:26 am

The thing to remember is you can't drag the tracks straight off the cd's onto your library, you gotta put the CDs onto your computer, then drag them into iTunes library, then sync with your device.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:41 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Just bought an i phone 4 and trying to understand i tunes and how to get my CDs on to the phone . And i have nearly thrown the f*cking thing through the bloody window six times. Its all termanoligy with no answers. Will try again tomorrow :evil:

I phones are for girls really................