Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Starting 11 last night/sat

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:45 pm

How many of the starting 11 against stoke do u think will start against watford? I think 3 maybe 2 so the people who are saying our players will be tired on sat after playing 2 hours in midweek and watford not playing at all i dont think it will affect us much!

I think hudson and naylor(jones blue eyed boys)are nailed on to start, even tho they did ok last night when was the last time dj dropped either of them regardless of how shit they played in the previous game? Answers on a postage stamp please :lol:

I think heaton will be the other starter although i would drop him down to the bench on sat, i think he got beaton at his near post to easily against norwich and stoke and i think marshall was hard done by to be dropped last night after his 2nd half display in the first game up in stoke and at least deseved another chance against them, maybe thats why heaton was in last night cos marsh starting sat but i cant see it.

The other 8 players i think will make way are gypes for mcnaughton at left cb to cover naylors mess and quinn for darcy at rb, been quite impressed with quinn since he come back in the new year.

In midfield i think olly will come in for rae in defence mid and new boy jet in for mcphail in attack mid, and whits and bellamy coming in for h20 and burke on the wings with them both interchanging thru the game to best suite the situation at the time, i think that workred well against coventry on boxing day.

Upfront i think jay and chops will come in for parkin an keogh, i honestly think jay will finally play sat after all the false dawns of being told he may play the next game and then not even being the squad its seemed like a life time its been going on for, if jay cant last the full 90 mins which i dowt very much after is lack of match practise the last 2 months we can always call on the beast to cum on ;) :D ahh how good does that sound that we finally got cover for jay!

So how many do u think will survive from last nights team? My guess is 3 tops :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Starting 11 last night/sat

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:59 pm

Team will be something like this.

GK: Heaton

Rb: Quinn
Cb: Hudson
Cb: Mcnaughton
Lb: Naylor

Rm: JET
Cm: Whittingham
Cm: Olofinjana
Lm: Bellamy

St: Chopra
St: Bothroyd

Maybe that blackpool fella we signed will go centre back and super kev would be moved to right back. I think JET will start on the right or maybe burke, but I think JET will get a game on saturday. Hopefully Bothroyd will be back, don't know why but I reckon it'll give both players and fans more confidence.