jonah wrote:Is he injured, or lost the plot where was he last night. :roll:

bus back to wigan i hope

Re: Koumas

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:26 pm

yh over 10k per week for that crock of shit :shock:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:00 am

Oh lads, bit of respect-He was fantastic last time he was here
Something is clearly not right with him.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:12 am

we are all slagging him off, i bet you were all like me when he signed and over the moon!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 8:18 am

Pisses me off when DJ plays him out wide, he has NO pace. He needs to be in the centre in a kind of free role in my opinion.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:58 am

griff105 wrote:Oh lads, bit of respect-He was fantastic last time he was here

Or more likely that he's simply not the same player he was 5 years ago.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 10:05 am

I got told he is out on the piss all the time

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:15 pm

Get real with this "bit of respect" crap i mean hes a pro footballer and carnt even get fit for god sake double figures per week and the guys still a mess 5months on lets face it surely dj knew what he was like he had not played for 4months bar few reserve games for wigan so why sign him like that :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:17 pm

Someone said he's been struggling with manic depression for the last few years? If this is the case shouldn't something like that be picked up on the medical or do medicals only cover physical fitness and not mental fitness?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:18 pm

Koumas is and always will be a CCFC legend. He's one of my favourite players but something is obviously not right. I wouldnt be surprised if he packed it in in the summer. None of us can really have a pop at DJ for signing him as I remember everyone was thrilled when he came, it just hasnt worked out!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:19 pm

Zabier wrote:Someone said he's been struggling with manic depression for the last few years? If this is the case shouldn't something like that be picked up on the medical or do medicals only cover physical fitness and not mental fitness?

DO WE EVEN DO MEDICALS THESE DAYS.Like jones always says "players are tired or fatigue sets in" even signing nut cases :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:20 pm

i don't think he was ever going to be a good signing, he's been like this for 3 years now

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:22 pm

bluebird1977 wrote:
Zabier wrote:Someone said he's been struggling with manic depression for the last few years? If this is the case shouldn't something like that be picked up on the medical or do medicals only cover physical fitness and not mental fitness?

even signing nut cases :lol:

Pathetic :roll:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:25 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:
bluebird1977 wrote:

even signing nut cases :lol:

Pathetic :roll:

enlighten me this is how it is dave :?

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:28 pm

I'm pretty sure if we had mental health tests jones would have been sacked for suggesting koumas in the first place. ;)

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:43 pm

FIRST POST ON FORUM:
I think Koumas has been a bit hard done by. When he came back to the city we were, most of us anyway, chuffed to bits. However I do feel for whatever reason Dave Jones has not given Koumas a fair crack in the team. As most people can remember, Koumas is a player who thrives on confidence, and if he was given more gametime, I believe that confidence would perhaps return. It also doesn't help him that he gets placed out of position when he does get the rare chance. I do not want to knock Dave Jones, but he does tend to play players out of position too many times for my liking, and if they don't play well, they disappear again, which again does nothing for someone's confidence. Come on Dave, stick Koumas in the middle for a run of games and let's get him threading the balls through that Chops and Bellers would thrive on.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:57 pm

In all fairness to Koumas he made his rep with us by playing behind the front two... he's been played wide right this season or in the middle of a flat three man central midfield. Sadly, we're not in a luxury position where we can spend 3-5 games adapting a new tactic to suit Koumas.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:16 pm

Maybe another point that we should have a reserves team.

I was thrilled when we got Koumas I was in work and I was texting to my mates and getting texts it was I thought a great signing as he was one of the best ever players I have seen in Cardiff shirt 5 years ago and I thought Wigan was wrong in the way they treated him.

However I also remeber 2 seasons we were all going on about koumas and Dave Jones came out and publicly said that Koumas is not the same player we had so I was a bit shocked Jones got him .

But there is something wrong as he has done nothing I was not expecting him to be the same as 5 years ago as that would have been unfair on koumas but he has done nothing and Jones who got the best out of him last time seems not to be able this time.

Totally gutted as I said one of the best players iv seen in a cardiff shirt maybe should not have come back I feel the same for gabbidon he was a great player for us I thought the guy was a great player and a nice guy be sad if he came back and was useless or injured all the time

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Zabier wrote:In all fairness to Koumas he made his rep with us by playing behind the front two... he's been played wide right this season or in the middle of a flat three man central midfield. Sadly, we're not in a luxury position where we can spend 3-5 games adapting a new tactic to suit Koumas.

if we have not got time to play him in his fav position an dj knew this why sign him then total waste of money

Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:59 pm

sleepers wrote:
Zabier wrote:In all fairness to Koumas he made his rep with us by playing behind the front two... he's been played wide right this season or in the middle of a flat three man central midfield. Sadly, we're not in a luxury position where we can spend 3-5 games adapting a new tactic to suit Koumas.

if we have not got time to play him in his fav position an dj knew this why sign him then total waste of money

Totally agree with those comments mate.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:07 pm

From a legal point of view if you buy an item and it is not of satisfactory quality you can return it, and get your wedge back as though the purchase never happened.

Caveat Emptore does not apply IMHO.

No reason why the Sale of Goods Act should not apply to a footballer is there?

;) ;)