Re: WHATS YOUR GREATEST ALL TIME 11

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:51 pm

Healy

Dwyer Johnson Gabbidon McNaughton

Sutton Gibson Kavanagh Bellamy

Bothroyd Evans

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:56 pm

ill go based on what ive seen in my life time!!

Peter Schmeichel

Cafu
Lothar Matthaus
Marcel Desailly
Paolo Maldini

Lionel Messi
Zinedine Zidane
Xavi
Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo
Thierry Henry

Manager : Dave Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

il swap keane for rivaldo !

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 pm

Wow this was an hard one so many fantastic players left out

................................................Lev Yashin..........................................................

Cafu....................Franz Beckenbauer...............Bobby Moore......................Maldini

Garrincha..............Alfredo Di Stefano...............Johan Cruyff.................Francisco Gento

.............................Maradona..........................Pele.......................................

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 pm

My All time 11, 3-4-3

----------------------------------Schmeichel-----------------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------Cafu--------Nesta--------Moore------------------------
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------Zidane----------Gerrard----------------------------
--Messi-----------------------------------------------------------Giggs--------
-------------------------Maradona-----------C.Ronaldo-----------------------
-------------------------------------Ronaldo 9----------------------------------

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Lee Smelt
Carlton Leonard Andy Kerr Andy Jordan David Grant

Jeff CHandler Chris Marustik Pat Heard

Robbie Turner John Pearson Tony Philliskirk

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:20 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Lee Smelt

I feel sick :sad4:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:23 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:

I forgot to add Chairman-Clemo
Manager Hibbitt
Subs David Greene, Peter Zois, Mark Jones, Chris Fry, Nigel Stephenson

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:32 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

I forgot to add Chairman-Clemo
Manager Hibbitt
Subs David Greene, Peter Zois, Mark Jones, Chris Fry, Nigel Stephenson

Andy Jordan wanted to fight me after I went to shake hands with him, instead I told him he was shit and his father was a cheating c**t. He wasnt happy

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 pm

-------------------------------Schmeichel--------------------------------------
--------------Cafu----------------Nesta------------------Carlos---------------
----------------------------------Gerrard---------------------------------------
--C.Ronaldo------------------------------------------------------Giggs--------
-----------------------------------Messi-----------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------Maradona--------------------------Pele--------------------------
--------------------------------Van.Basten--------------------------------------

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:18 pm

[
Subs David Greene, Peter Zois, Mark Jones, Chris Fry, Nigel Stephenson[/quote]

Andy Jordan wanted to fight me after I went to shake hands with him, instead I told him he was shit and his father was a cheating c**t. He wasnt happy[/quote]
The truth hurts

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:03 pm

------------------------------------------------------------Kahn------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------Nesta---------Lucio-----------------------------------------------------
-Cafu-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Maldini-
---------------------------------------------------------Makalele----------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------Zidane------------------------------------------Gerrard-------------------------------------
-Beckham------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Figo-
-------------------------------------------------------(fat)Ronaldo--------------------------------------------------------

:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:08 pm

glad to see giggs has been chosen by a few people!! easily has to be in the top 11 with all his achievements for club not coutry obviously!!

-------------------------------------------Kahn-------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------Nesta---------Lucio-----------------------------------
-Cafu----------------------------------------------------------------------------Maldini-
----------------------------------------Makalele------------------------------------------
--------------------------Zidane----------------------Gerrard----------------------------
-Beckham----------------------------------------------------------------------------Figo-
--------------------------------------(fat)Ronaldo-----------------------------------------

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

thought this was greatest all time 11,beckham and gerrard.think not.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:11 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:thought this was greatest all time 11,beckham and gerrard.think not.

Better Crosser of the ball than Beckham please?

Player with more going for him than Gerrard? He can make 60yard passes with ease, box to box, tackling , scores goals, creates goals, can play right wing , left wing, centre mid, second striker, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, right back.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:16 pm

for liverpool yes,on the world stage no.beckham is the the best crosser of the ball,tackling,header,pace to go past players.not even close to the best,but thats my view.

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:17 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:
hirwaunbluebird wrote:thought this was greatest all time 11,beckham and gerrard.think not.

Player with more going for him than Gerrard? He can make 60yard passes with ease, box to box, tackling , scores goals, creates goals, can play right wing , left wing, centre mid, second striker, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, right back.

at the moment bale is on a par with beckam for his crossinmg ability but bale has much more power pace on the ball!! perhaps im being a bit biaised!!

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm

brewer918 wrote:
brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:

at the moment bale is on a par with beckam for his crossinmg ability but bale has much more power pace on the ball!! perhaps im being a bit biaised!!

you are being a bit biased, because Beckham is such a good player he was and is as effective as Bale without having the pace :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Player with more going for him than Gerrard? He can make 60yard passes with ease, box to box, tackling , scores goals, creates goals, can play right wing , left wing, centre mid, second striker, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, right back.[/quote]

iniesta,xavi,nasri,

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:29 pm

for the older generation colin bell of man city.had it all. :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:30 pm

hirwaunbluebird wrote:Player with more going for him than Gerrard? He can make 60yard passes with ease, box to box, tackling , scores goals, creates goals, can play right wing , left wing, centre mid, second striker, attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder, right back.

iniesta,xavi,nasri,[/quote]

Iniesta - Great player
Xavi - Great player
Nasri - Will be a world class player

Gerrard is just better in my opinion, i guess its because the type of player he is, a battler , doesn't stop running, tackles , passes , scores, great movement, great captain, all things that i think Nasri Iniesta and Xavi don't do, but doesn't mean they are worse players just different, and i would want Gerrard in my team ahead of them.

Another thing is that Xavi and Iniesta rely a lot on the players they play with, Gerrard carries England and Liverpool through games :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:32 pm

still dont think he should be in an all time 11. :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:39 pm

southall
kafu
beckenbeur
moore
maldini
best
socrates
zico
giggs
maradona
pele

Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:10 pm

From what ive seen in my lifetime i would go for

Bats (very impressive for his height)
Maldini
Mattheus
Thuram
Gullitt
Rivaldo
Platini
Zidanne
Maradona
Messi
Fat Ronaldo

Bench - Pompido, Desaiily, Van Basten, Schifo, Weah, Michel, Raul

Very Attacking i Know :)

Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:37 am

forgot about george best :oops:

i agree that steven gerrard is one of the best CM of all time, hes very underated and he should quit liverpool

Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:03 am

hirwaunbluebird wrote:southall
kafu
beckenbeur
moore
maldini
best
socrates
zico
giggs
maradona