Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Carl Update?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 pm

Annis / Carl, any update this week?

Re: Carl Update?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 pm

caerdydd_78 wrote:Annis / Carl, any update this week?

Yes towards the weekend, as Carl has been in a big meeting tonight and tomorrow weve got a meeting with Gethin Jenkins.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 pm

Are you taking Dayo with you tomorrow, I think he needs "closure" on some of his Gethin issues! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Are you taking Dayo with you tomorrow, I think he needs "closure" on some of his Gethin issues! :ayatollah:

I Dont think he would be welcome :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:02 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
caerdydd_78 wrote:Annis / Carl, any update this week?

Yes towards the weekend, as Carl has been in a big meeting tonight and tomorrow weve got a meeting with Gethin Jenkins.

Annis you don,t happen to have gethin jenkins e-mail address do you???

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Annis any hints on how the TG/VT and SH meeting is progressing - are they together yet ?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Back of the Net wrote:Are you taking Dayo with you tomorrow, I think he needs "closure" on some of his Gethin issues! :ayatollah:

I Dont think he would be welcome :lol:

f**k EM. their loss not mine.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:39 pm

I dont need closure mate none whatsoever , GJ made a choice and we will go with his choice, simply means we take players to other 91 clubs in the Country. Gethins choice, not ours. So be it.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:51 pm

Daya, so no chance of bridge builiding then?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:56 pm

Back of the Net wrote:Daya, so no chance of bridge builiding then?

Well he blanked me on the stairs last night and quickly looked to the floor when our eyes met - so i wont hold my breath!

I dont need him thats for sure.