100% WOODGATE

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:16 pm

100% in who i think will be the next player :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: 100% WOODGATE

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm

Why?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm

its got to be a well known player because carl named the blackpool player but not this one :ayatollah: i heard Thierry Henry is available on loan mind :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:23 pm

My mate reckons he seen him today.........He isnt the type of person to lie or wind me up. Hes very sensible. Of course it could be a load of bollox but i just thought id post it to keep everyone on the edge of their seats like i am :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:27 pm

piroteczz wrote:My mate reckons he seen him today.........He isnt the type of person to lie or wind me up. Hes very sensible. Of course it could be a load of bollox but i just thought id post it to keep everyone on the edge of their seats like i am :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Fair enough but think I'll wait until it's official :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 pm

me too :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 pm

i got that feeling its him :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

I hope it aint Woodgate, we carry enough Bupa types

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:I hope it aint Woodgate, we carry enough Bupa types

serious? he would get into most teams in the prem when fit, and if its a loan we can terminate the contract if he gets injured. if its a full signing he will be getting pay as play (we have learnt are lesson) be positive :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

yeah but if we get woodgate then that means we would have 7 loans :shock: :?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm

bluebird7291 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:I hope it aint Woodgate, we carry enough Bupa types

serious? he would get into most teams in the prem when fit, and if its a loan we can terminate the contract if he gets injured. if its a full signing he will be getting pay as play (we have learnt are lesson) be positive :ayatollah:

You said it buddy, "when fit" how often is he.........?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm

id rather have him then some else. what if he stays fit? PLUS his experience would help us loads. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm

even though i would love to have woodgate come to city unless hes fully fit then i dont see the point if im truley honest, great talent no doubt about it but look at riggot, hes an outstanding player when fully fit but we all know they do get hurt more often then not, cardiff would be better of with someone who can play the rest of the season and not get hurt.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 pm

BluebirdChris wrote:even though i would love to have woodgate come to city unless hes fully fit then i dont see the point if im truley honest, great talent no doubt about it but look at riggot, hes an outstanding player when fully fit but we all know they do get hurt more often then not, cardiff would be better of with someone who can play the rest of the season and not get hurt.

agreed, riggot is on a contract were he is mainly paid by bonuses for playing so we cant lose. wouldn't you rather have him around (if injured) behind the scenes would be a massive boost to the team. and can give experience from all the top leagues? Personally i would take the risk not often a player of his quality would sign for us BE BLOODY POSITIVE :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:04 pm

woodgate played against qpr reserves the other day full 90 mins. said on skysports news due to qpr are taking benni mac from west ham on trial

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:10 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:woodgate played against qpr reserves the other day full 90 mins. said on skysports news due to qpr are taking benni mac from west ham on trial

hes a player we need! but hes got a past of injuries. its hard lots of brilliant players have injury prone careers i wouldn't turn them down over that. :ayatollah: