Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

If we went up!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:14 pm

if we went up what players would you sell and what players would you attempt to sign? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: If we went up!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:18 pm

jeffroyal wrote:if we went up what players would you sell and what players would you attempt to sign? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Well at least 10 would not belong to us anymore.
Besides those,I would then only keep Chopra,Whittingham,Cant comment on the Beast yet.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:20 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
jeffroyal wrote:if we went up what players would you sell and what players would you attempt to sign? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Besides those,I would then only keep Chopra,Whittingham,Cant comment on the Beast yet.

What about Jay Bothroyd Annis? Or do you know something we dont? :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:24 pm

I'd definetely keep Whitts, Burke, Jay, Kev, Chopra and hold onto Heaton, Hudson, Matthews, Mcphail as back up.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 pm

WHEN!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 pm

alfie sherwood wrote:I'd definetely keep Whitts, Burke, Jay, Kev, Chopra and hold onto Heaton, Hudson, Matthews, Mcphail as back up.

You obviously forgot about Gavin Rae? Fabregas and Gerrard would be sh!tting themselves with his name on the teamsheet :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 pm

Sell:
Rae
Hudson
Naylor
Heaton

Buy:
Myhill
Papac
Owen (worth a shot if he dont get injured all the time)
Foley
Sears

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:57 pm

jeffroyal wrote:Sell:
Rae
Hudson
Naylor
Heaton

Buy:
Myhill
Papac
Owen (worth a shot if he dont get injured all the time)
Foley
Sears

We had this conversation on our coach to Wembley last year.............I'm not gunna revisit that now!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Yer thats about right mate, to be honest I would put a ? over whits Super Mac may be ok to keep.
its real tuff in the prem. Lets get there first :ayatollah: