Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" Let's All be Positive "

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:53 pm

f**k QPR, Leicester, Forest, Leeds, the parasites from the puberty stadium, Narrrich, Watford and the rest.

We are Cardiff City and have some quality players who will take us to the holy grail of the premier league.

Burke, Chopra, Bothroyd, Bellamy, McNaughton, Whitts and Oli are all top quality players who could step up to the prem league.

Hudson is vastly improved from last year and NAylor appears to be finding form.

DJ appears to be on the verge of adding to the defence to improve what is the weakest part of the team.

It all starts on Saturday-the Bluebirds march on the premier league with my boy Tommy as mascot!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Let me all hear you "WE'RE GOING UP AS f*cking CHAMPIONS"

Re: Let's all be positive

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:57 pm

and now youre gonne beleive us were gonna win the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:01 pm

beddau blue wrote:and now youre gonne beleive us were gonna win the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm

I'm positive we're going up! :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 pm

Couldn't agree more, screw everyone else and what they do, it's us against everyone and we've the players to beat ANY team in this league. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " Let's All be Positive "

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:28 pm

I'm trying Gareth I'm Trying :ayatollah:

Top 6 :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION ", Over to you Dave Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 pm

Thats the fukn hammer! This is exactly the attitude we shud be going into matchday with...the place would be rocking Saturday if everyone did!

I believe as wel, everyone else can go fuk themselves...lets get it proper rowdy!!!

Great post by the way :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:47 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm

recently i had my doubts, due to this post its given me the lift to say.....

WE'RE GOING UP AS f*cking CHAMPIONS

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:52 pm

E i e i e i oohh, up the football league we go! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 pm

well said Gareth :ayatollah: This is gonna be our year :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I'm trying Gareth I'm Trying :ayatollah:

" WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION ", Over to you Dave Jones :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

C'mon Annis. Think of the years of playing Halifax, Rochdale, Darlo, Crewe etc and look how close we are now. Jones has got Stockport promoted (think what a small club they are) to the Championship (a massive achievement for a small club)and also Wolves to the prem league. Yes he has fucked up in the past but we have all made mistakes.

We have winners in our squad-Bellamy for a start. Parkin has gone up to the prem as has Naylor and others. We have a squad of internationals.

Let me hear you say it Mr Abraham. Repeat after me

WE ARE GOING UP AS f*cking CHAMPIONS.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

C'mon Annis. Think of the years of playing Halifax, Rochdale, Darlo, Crewe etc and look how close we are now. Jones has got Stockport promoted (think what a small club they are) to the Championship (a massive achievement for a small club)and also Wolves to the prem league. Yes he has fucked up in the past but we have all made mistakes.

We have winners in our squad-Bellamy for a start. Parkin has gone up to the prem as has Naylor and others. We have a squad of internationals.

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 pm

Oh I have to take part in this post

Be postivie and all that............loving it: come on Bloooooooooooooobirds

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:28 pm

Annis You forgot ! and the best Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:29 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

:lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I cant hear you

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:32 pm

We're going up, we're going up your (them) not, your not!!
:ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D :ayatollah: :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:33 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Annis You forgot ! and the best Fans :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
\

Your Right Roy, More when We go AWAY NOW ADAYS THOUGH :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:34 pm

Gareth

WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION and AMAZING FANS, WE SHOULD NOT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:35 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Gareth

WE HAVE THE BEST SQUAD IN THIS DIVISION and AMAZING FANS, WE SHOULD NOT FAIL :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

We wont fail.

I'll get Tommy to give them a pre match talk in the tunnel on Saturday

:ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:37 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

We wont fail.

:lol:

Tell Tommy to Tell Dave Jones to take his hands out of his pockets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:

We wont fail.

Tell Tommy to Tell Dave Jones to take his hands out of his pockets :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:22 pm

F@CK THE CUP, WE'RE GOING UP!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: