Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Its now time

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

To show this league what we're made of. With a first choice attack of Bothroyd, Chops, Emmanul-Thomas and Bellamy with 2 holding...and a bench of Burkey, Parkin, Keogh etc etc we are due to give someone a good hiding, and regularly as well.

I have the faith that DJ will defo deliver this as well, it just needs to click and the recent evidence shows it aint far frim happening, these last few months are going to be a proper treat and I for one cant effing wait, starting with the hornets Saturday! BLUUUUUUUUUBIRDS!!!

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Its now time

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:52 pm

I don't want to burst you bubble but our midfield and defence have STILL to be addressed. You could start with the two best strikers in the world but they would achieve nothing with the nine players we currently have behind them. I'm not sure that Jones understands this though.

Re: Its now time

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

Your obv right, theres undoubtedly been an issue at the back but we've defended really well in our last 3 games and to be fair Hudson has been immense...im a big fan of Kev partnering
Him aswell - we're on the up!!! :ayatollah: