Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

after last night...

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:28 pm

do you think that naylor should still be replaced asap....or give him time and see if we can pull through with him in the team? :ayatollah:

Re: after last night...

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:29 pm

If he gives more performances like last night, we should keep him. He still needs to work on pressing onto the opposition, but he looked good going forward and made some good tackles.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:31 pm

I dont see why people would change there opinion based on one game.

For me, even before last night I would have kept him and not be looking for a replacement.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:34 pm

o he hasnt had that much luck throughout the season( apart from that fluke goal/cross he scored lol) but so far he has been the main weak point in the team but to be fair to him he was very good last night. i hope he can continue to perform like that but i cant really see DJ bringing someone else in because he's going to try and prove everybody wrong.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:36 pm

Never thought i'd be posting this about him. But I thought he was very very good last night maybe even our best player last night?

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:38 pm

Been better the last few games, but still have the memory of Watford which makes me inclined to think we need at least a backup for him

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:19 pm

i was suprised he didnt get man of the match....improved a lot and had a very good game. after putting in that much effort i would be gutted if i was him tbh. hopefully he carries his performance into the watford game and the rest of the season :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:21 pm

according to the actim index he's city's 2nd best player behind jay!!! :lol:

read into that what you will..

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:32 pm

Cardiff Daft! wrote:according to the actim index he's city's 2nd best player behind jay!!! :lol:

read into that what you will..

lol brilliant :D next thing i'll hear is leo fortune west having a better goal scoring record than earnshaw