Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

THOMAS THE BLOODY

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:46 pm

Tank engine thats where I will be on Saturday, I have to take my little boy and girl to see Thomas the tank engine in the CIA
god why didnt they put it on ,on a Sunday ooooooo SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :oops:

Re: THOMAS THE BLOODY

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:57 pm

CHOO CHOO !! :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:04 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:Tank engine thats where I will be on Saturday, I have to take my little boy and girl to see Thomas the tank engine in the CIA
god why didnt they put it on ,on a Sunday ooooooo SHITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. :oops:

Mate, I dont want this getting out, or I'll know where I'll be on Sat!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:49 pm

TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:Tank engine thats where I will be on Saturday, I have to take my little boy and girl to see Thomas the tank engine in the CIA

Phew- the long hours watching events on the isle of sodor are gone for me thank god. Have a word with the Fat Controller to se if he can get them to change the timetable or better still get Percy to spill his load over Gordons track ;) :)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm

Bluebird1962 wrote:
TheMortgageAdvisor wrote:

Phew- the long hours watching events on the isle of sodor are gone for me thank god. Have a word with the Fat Controller to se if he can get them to change the timetable or better still get Percy to spill his load over Gordons track ;) :)

You sound like you are right up to speed with all this, Ill drop him off to you, with the tickets and you take him. :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:10 pm

:shock: Never again :lol: