Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Last night

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:25 pm

Why is your pitch in such a bad way?? surely your groundsman needs a word in his ear, (may suit the way you play mind) :o
and why is your assistant manager teeling parkin to do :ayatollah: . surely he needs to focus on more important things like team perfomance etc,
other than that --I thought you didn't play that bad, couple of good performances from certain players.

Re: Last night

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:29 pm

Pitch has had a few disease problems, from memory.

Ah yes, we clearly hoof it all the time. That's why Wenger loaned JET out to us rather than the self-styled Arsenal of the Championship...

Crowd chanted for Parkin to do the Ayatollah, Burton told him what it was... hardly the major point of the game...

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:37 pm

colours wrote:Why is your pitch in such a bad way?? surely your groundsman needs a word in his ear, (may suit the way you play mind) :o
and why is your assistant manager teeling parkin to do :ayatollah: . surely he needs to focus on more important things like team perfomance etc,
other than that --I thought you didn't play that bad, couple of good performances from certain players.

Nice to see that you watch us in so much detail?

No school today kid?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 pm

Insults aside, I do think the jack has a point. Nobody has really explained why the pitch is so bad. I know we are supposed to need some special lights and its got a disease, but surely, we could afford to relay it as it is so obviously needed. They had to do it several times with the new Wembley before they got it sorted- is it the same problem??