Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Ban U18 from Ninian stand block 118

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:42 pm

lagerlewis, yeah i went right through 80s mate (read annis diary books,,,, from ely trendy to soul crew) brilliant days out an met so many friends who are still friends , lads from merthyr caerphilly ferndale plus all over cardiff an not forgetting annis who i became friends with in 1983 ish , known em 30 years they like old school pals , the trips were amazing :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:56 pm

its good to hear about all the stories from the 80's and i have witnessed alot throughout the late 90's but when the stories have been told to the younger generation i think they either want to relive the days where it used to kick off or they know that because the police are on top these days they just want to abuse fans and look hard behind the police and stewards in their gear because they know nothing will happen to them

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:01 pm

My boy whos 14 is a season ticket holder with me in 117 and we both go to away matches and even he laughs at them , yeah a bit of banter the odd sign and all that but when we are at away games it hilarious watching them giving it the big un then run when the police walk up to them :lol: My boy wears the odd Sergio,CP,SI etc but he doesnt go round giving it the big un :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm

ely trendy wrote:lagerlewis, yeah i went right through 80s mate (read annis diary books,,,, from ely trendy to soul crew) brilliant days out an met so many friends who are still friends , lads from merthyr caerphilly ferndale plus all over cardiff an not forgetting annis who i became friends with in 1983 ish , known em 30 years they like old school pals , the trips were amazing :ayatollah:

Wish i was there with you guys loved all the books, ive always known i was born at wrong time ive been involved in a bit of FV but been arrested too many times trouble with cctv hell even reading the books and listening to the storys that have been told to me gets my adrenalyn going :D .

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:04 pm

blueheaven wrote:On the way to the Ninian Pub for a pre match pint i passed about 30 scruffy urchins :D chanting Blue Army and walking towards Canton and remarked to my Son that they must be our our Yoooooth Crew :lol:

oh christ i mightve been with those lot :lol: