Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Ban U18 from Ninian stand block 118

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:40 am

Last night was shocking the whole block in 118 (ninian stand) was full of burberry, stone island dressed kids, in which some were a mearly 10 years old if that.......................the excitiment on there faces when stoke started kicking off was funny as!!! ( you could pick these kids up with one hand)

There would be less touble if you made the stand over 18 inless with an adult. Personally i'd rather see our good old soul crew back in those seats!!!!!!! Those kids are embarrassment to our club.

Re: Ban U18 from Ninian stand block 118

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:42 am

bit harsh, its only banter.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:43 am

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTH

THE FUTURE :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:44 am

Casual wrote:YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUTH

THE FUTURE :lol:

:lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:59 am

On the way to the Ninian Pub for a pre match pint i passed about 30 scruffy urchins :D chanting Blue Army and walking towards Canton and remarked to my Son that they must be our our Yoooooth Crew :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:16 pm

Thats your main firm i've been told, :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 pm

blueheaven wrote:On the way to the Ninian Pub for a pre match pint i passed about 30 scruffy urchins :D chanting Blue Army and walking towards Canton and remarked to my Son that they must be our our Yoooooth Crew :lol:

Dont knock em,they'll be looking after us when were in our 60's :old: & on the train to chelski :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:18 pm

colours wrote:Thats your main firm i've been told, :D

Yep and they would still run you gypos anyday :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:20 pm

blueheaven wrote:
colours wrote:Thats your main firm i've been told, :D

Yep and they would still run you gypos anyday :lol:

so true :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:22 pm

dont knock em atleast they sing there hearts.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 pm

I agree...ok im 19 and dont get me wrong i love a bit of banter but even i find it embarassing seeing all these 16 year olds with stone island and gazelles on. yesterday i was also in 117 but to see all them kids there was a bit embarassing, dont get me wrong in 5 or 6 years time they may be a bit nutty lol but for the time being i think they should go back in the family stand. i also saw all them kids walking towards canton, as soon as they have one can they think theyre soul crew lol bless them..yooouuuffff :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:42 pm

Steward came half time yest and removed a load of kids form the canton,werent sure why

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:47 pm

im 21 and was in 118 yesterday right next to the away fans and must admit some of them thought they were rocky what happend to that one kid getting chucked out after 10 mins lol

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:52 pm

pmsl yeah i saw that. tbf it was funny. dont get me wrong our fan base has grown and your going to get all sorts of people supporting the club and coming to the games, but these kids think they are going to cause trouble. i seriously wish they get confronted one day to see their reaction. they're all puppies

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm

lewis91 wrote:pmsl yeah i saw that. tbf it was funny. dont get me wrong our fan base has grown and your going to get all sorts of people supporting the club and coming to the games, but these kids think they are going to cause trouble. i seriously wish they get confronted one day to see their reaction. they're all puppies

i was the same one of the grange end massive lmao but then i got aressted i stood at the frount from then on :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:55 pm

im usualy found in 104 canton but couldnt resist trying ninian out lol tbh wernt impressed last night much prefer the canton end

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:58 pm

lagerlewis wrote:
lewis91 wrote:pmsl yeah i saw that. tbf it was funny. dont get me wrong our fan base has grown and your going to get all sorts of people supporting the club and coming to the games, but these kids think they are going to cause trouble. i seriously wish they get confronted one day to see their reaction. they're all puppies

i was the same one of the grange end massive lmao but then i got aressted i stood at the frount from then on :D

lmfao...some people get targeted by police and stewards but there are groups of kids who think they are going to get stuck into away fans...please dont make laugh. what happened to you after then? lol

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:01 pm

Well i told a copper 2 feck off he ignored me then i started calling him potato head then got dragged over "no mans land" 6 game ban, but just went in bob bank terrace with my hoody up for then 6 games.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:04 pm

lmfao. you should know the coppers dont take any shit. they're hardcore pmsl. ahh well good luck to you mate lol .. your going to need it :ayatollah: see you in 6 games? haha :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 pm

leave them alone they are only young and are having a laugh
christ you will be asking people to be quiet and sit down in 10yrs time

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:05 pm

it happend 4 years ago was only 15 at time. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 pm

hahaha ohh right. and i wont be telling people to sit down in 10 years time i hate sitting down in games!! lmao. course we are going to have youngsters supporting us and i love it when it kicks off sometimes but when these kids are all geared up and that its just funny tbh. ahh well i will change my mind when i see some of them getting stuck in :P

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:20 pm

lewis91 wrote:hahaha ohh right. and i wont be telling people to sit down in 10 years time i hate sitting down in games!! lmao. course we are going to have youngsters supporting us and i love it when it kicks off sometimes but when these kids are all geared up and that its just funny tbh. ahh well i will change my mind when i see some of them getting stuck in :P

they have all watched the firm and think they are in the know wearing sergio tanchinni and fila. i think them clothing brands should be banned unless u were actually there during the 80s and its ur orginal clothes from then. but scruffy spotty kids wearing it makes us look pathetic.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:22 pm

a horse with no name wrote:
lewis91 wrote:hahaha ohh right. and i wont be telling people to sit down in 10 years time i hate sitting down in games!! lmao. course we are going to have youngsters supporting us and i love it when it kicks off sometimes but when these kids are all geared up and that its just funny tbh. ahh well i will change my mind when i see some of them getting stuck in :P

they have all watched the firm and think they are in the know wearing sergio tanchinni and fila. i think them clothing brands should be banned unless u were actually there during the 80s and its ur orginal clothes from then. but scruffy spotty kids wearing it makes us look pathetic.

it was the same when i went to qpr away this season.few boys about my age were geared up mouthing off across the road then 15mins later they were walking past us and said nothing. all puppies mate. every club has them but green street and the firm has brainwashed them lol :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:28 pm

I agree but i love fila im 19 and wasnt around during 80s wish i was but wasnt. what age did you guys get into football violence im sure most guys on this board was one of them kids at some point. id love to hear the "have you come here on a skateboard" song again

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:30 pm

lewis91 wrote:

it was the same when i went to qpr away this season.few boys about my age were geared up mouthing off across the road then 15mins later they were walking past us and said nothing. all puppies mate. every club has them but green street and the firm has brainwashed them lol :ayatollah:

all the gear no idea comes to mind. i dress casual but dont go mouthing asking for trouble as its not worth a ban but if someone starts mouthing to me im not jus goin to run away i will stand my ground and give it my best go no matter wat the size / numbers difference is. but these kids who mouth will mouth all game and outside the ground but if somone doesnt like their mouthing and go for them the kids will expect other cardiff fans to get involved when they run off.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:31 pm

im 19 to and have whitnessed football violence since around 1999 and tbh i think its wiked and i dont really have a big deal with these kids wearing fila and all that but trying to show they are all nuts towarrds the way fans and saying there going to batter them and that is funny as hell because they couldnt punch there way through a wet paper bag but ahh well :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:36 pm

horsewithnoname.............................brilliant post re; if you wore gear from 80s, just the words i been looking for since this board started up , so true,
people dont understand what it really stood for etc and wear it now to pose, wear your own facking clothes, an would not be seen dead in tacchini or fila it came back in as a token gesture about 3 seasons ago an lasted 6 months , althou each to there own.
TOP POST HORSE (DO I NO YOU) obviously im an old ely trendy !

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:38 pm

lewis91 wrote:im 19 to and have whitnessed football violence since around 1999 and tbh i think its wiked and i dont really have a big deal with these kids wearing fila and all that but trying to show they are all nuts towarrds the way fans and saying there going to batter them and that is funny as hell because they couldnt punch there way through a wet paper bag but ahh well :ayatollah:

same for me mate. im 19 and been goin since feb 1999 and it does my head in all these kids pretending to be hard etc

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:41 pm

ive been on vinces buses before and the bus is filled with kids a little younger than us theyre are between 15 and 18 and some of them are absolute jokers. they are all geared up and sometimes you wish they get it handed to them. they are funny from time to time with the things they say when we go to an away game but if it got them in trouble they will definately be the first to run :lol: