Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Annis - an observation!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:21 am

Does Dave Jones actually have his hands in his pockets????? :roll:

Or is it a black straight jacket :D :D :D :D :ayatollah:

Re: Annis - an observation!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:05 am

I saw his hands come out of his pockets twice last night. Once to have a pop at naylor and another at the referee for another foul we never had given to us.... so I come to an assumption his pockets are lined with a very strong velcro and when he's really pieved he gets an inner strength to break free from those pockets and show a reaction

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:09 am

city112 wrote:I saw his hands come out of his pockets twice last night. Once to have a pop at naylor and another at the referee for another foul we never had given to us.... so I come to an assumption his pockets are lined with a very strong velcro and when he's really pieved he gets an inner strength to break free from those pockets and show a reaction

He did bring them out to scratch is ass also the right one!. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:11 am

and also when he pointed an :ayatollah: to the canton stand. i think DJ felt a huge boost last night after we sang songs for him and he really put a lot of heart and effort into that :ayatollah:
Hate him or love him he is here to stay so lets all just get behind him and get back up there. F**K second or play-offs whith the squad we have i want the trophy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:34 am

ashccfc wrote:and also when he pointed an :ayatollah: to the canton stand. i think DJ felt a huge boost last night after we sang songs for him and he really put a lot of heart and effort into that :ayatollah:
Hate him or love him he is here to stay so lets all just get behind him and get back up there. F**K second or play-offs whith the squad we have i want the trophy :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I agree we should get behind him and all the team now... :ayatollah: and push them on to the title.. :ayatollah:
We have had a rough patch and hopefully we can move onwards and upwards :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

even if your not a dave jones fan he's here for the end of season at least so get behind him and sing his name which will give him a boost too...everyone needs one including jones... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: