Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" GREAT TO HEAR THAT THE MEETING WENT WELL "

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:40 am

" GREAT TO HEAR THAT THE MEETING WENT WELL "

TG Travelled to Lebanon.
Between Sam and TG (private meeting No Sols or middle men) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Now another meeting set to take place :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " GREAT TO HEAR THAT THE MEETING WENT WELL "

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:44 am

so they called a meeting to arrange another meeting annis

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 am

DEANO wrote:so they called a meeting to arrange another meeting annis

Deano
Funny man :D

Deano theyve now put their proposals to each other and TG will talk to VT, Long story why VT could not make it.
But VT will now be going over there with TG.
For TG to travel to Lebanon, shows in my opinion that they are wiling to sort all this out :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
The meeting went really well, thats the main thing :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 am

Annis it can be chapter 2 for your new book .............. " When Vinny met Sammy " :D :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:53 am

Yep, seems like progress to me. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:54 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Annis it can be chapter 2 for your new book .............. " When Vinny met Sammy " :D :ayatollah:

:lol:

Goodone Martyn :lol: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:" GREAT TO HEAR THAT THE MEETING WENT WELL "

TG Travelled to Lebanon.
Between Sam and TG (private meeting No Sols or middle men) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I thought Sam was a middle man for Langston?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:59 am

seriously tho ............... its good news for CCFC and hopefully it can be sorted soon :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:01 am

Vintage 63 wrote:Annis it can be chapter 2 for your new book .............. " When Vinny met Sammy " :D :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:03 am

davebb wrote:I thought Sam was a middle man for Langston?

:lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:24 am

davebb wrote:

TG Travelled to Lebanon.

Well Annis did say both sides have to report back....

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
davebb wrote:

TG Travelled to Lebanon.

Well Annis did say both sides have to report back....

Correct Tony :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:20 pm

Great news...alot of the attention is surriunding transfers etc atm, but this issue is obviously just as if nit more important.

Thanks for the update :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:23 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:Great news...alot of the attention is surriunding transfers etc atm, but this issue is obviously just as if nit more important.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:30 pm

The only great for me will be the debt is paid - sam walks back to his family and friends and tells them they have there money back and we can all move on.

GO VT

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:32 pm

B60bluebirds wrote:The only great for me will be the debt is paid - sam walks back to his family and friends and tells them they have there money back and we can all move on.

GO VT

Now that would be Great for Everyone and VT Stays on even if We did not get promoted, NOW THAT TO ME WOULD BE SOMETHING :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:09 pm

B60bluebirds wrote:The only great for me will be the debt is paid - sam walks back to his family and friends and tells them they have there money back and we can all move on.

GO VT

The Debt will never be paid, If VT does pay off Langstons,do you think the debt has disappeared or simply been transferred to the Malaysians?
The club will always be in debt unless we buy it ourselves, and f**k me, we having a job to pay for a statue, let alone a football club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious answers please :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:19 pm

BigGwynram wrote:

GO VT

The Debt will never be paid, If VT does pay off Langstons,do you think the debt has disappeared or simply been transferred to the Malaysians?
The club will always be in debt unless we buy it ourselves, and f**k me, we having a job to pay for a statue, let alone a football club :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Serious answers please :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

thats the same with 99% of football clubs, but if VT pays off the debt then surely the debt gets turned into equity via the stadium? chelski only recently came out of debt last season due to all the equity in their hotel project and their training ground......?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

Here's a thought !!! The debt is actually just a contract - a piece of paper which basically says someone owes me X - A discussion takes place on what is X. Money changes hands piece of paper need no longer exists!

That leaves new owners (nationality not relevant) with a club which they have invested X into - as far as I see the club will no longer be in debt as we dont owe money to a 3rd party.

But I may come from simpletonville

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:51 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:Great news...alot of the attention is surriunding transfers etc atm, but this issue is obviously just as if nit more important.

Nothing is more important than what happens on the playing field at (mostly) 3pm on a Saturday :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:39 pm

B60bluebirds wrote:The Debt will never be paid, If VT does pay off Langstons,do you think the debt has disappeared or simply been transferred to the Malaysians?

Here's a thought !!! The debt is actually just a contract - a piece of paper which basically says someone owes me X - A discussion takes place on what is X. Money changes hands piece of paper need no longer exists!

That leaves new owners (nationality not relevant) with a club which they have invested X into - as far as I see the club will no longer be in debt as we dont owe money to a 3rd party.

But I may come from simpletonville

You've been watching too much Hustle :o

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:43 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:

Nothing is more important than what happens on the playing field at (mostly) 3pm on a Saturday :ayatollah:

Not exactly true Dave. Last season due to our debt and substantial monthly losses we could have been easily left with no club to support on a Saturday.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:11 pm

Didn't TG sort out a deal with Sam before only for VT to kabosh it?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:19 pm

maccydee wrote:Didn't TG sort out a deal with Sam before only for VT to kabosh it?

Yes he did Neil, but this time TG was acting on VT's Say :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:37 pm

TG Travelled to Lebanon.

Annis, there was actually a middleman there. That man is Sam Hamann. seeing as we owe the money in question to Langstone and Sam Hamann has repeatedly denied being Langstone and is actually negotiating as a middleman for them. I am not trying to ridicule anybody so please dont take this the wrong way. I may be getting the wrong end of the stick and if I am then please feel free to correct me.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:49 pm

joninian1927 wrote:

TG Travelled to Lebanon.

Annis, there was actually a middleman there. That man is Sam Hamann. seeing as we owe the money in question to Langstone and Sam Hamann has repeatedly denied being Langstone and is actually negotiating as a middleman for them. I am not trying to ridicule anybody so please dont take this the wrong way. I may be getting the wrong end of the stick and if I am then please feel free to correct me.

ha ha Goodone but fair point :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:11 pm

davebb wrote:

TG Travelled to Lebanon.

And TG is VT's middle man ?