Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stoke replay my day !!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:45 am

Only a short report tonight . I really wanted to win this tonight only because we have a Stokie in work, well a plastic one anyway. He wanted to come but shit out because as he said i couldn't guarantee his safety :o :lol: . So instead i bought a mate who hasnt been before at the CCS but is a City fan. He is a Karate black belt 2nd Dan ex Welsh/ British/ European/ Champion and also came third in the world Championships but that was over ten years ago but his storys of his battles was very interesting and entertaining.

We arrive late to the Ninian for a quick pint and bump into Annis, Carl, Milly, Claire, Chris, Fishy, and met for the first time Krab :ayatollah: :ayatollah: . This was my first game in the Ninian stand and we enter 116 and we get accosted by Annis. The Atmosphere in the Ninian was better than where i normally sit the Grange end but wasn't very good TBH. We have a laugh with the company around us with Dai Hunt standing about five rows down but you can still here him :lol: The game was absolutely awful just bang on dead boring but i must say Naylor was superb tonight, so we all hope that continues. The refferee was in my opinion very poor.

It looked from where i was that Chopra had earned a stonewall penalty i would like to see that again. But that would be the only highlight i would like to see :lol: :lol: Annis said to me so what are you going to write in your report tonight and all i could do was shrug my shoulders but i must add this bit of info Annis left before the final whistle :o :o :o but i cant say to much we followed about two minutes after him. So now its off to work in the morning to face that Stokie tw*t :( But i have to say it was two very poor teams out there tonight.

Re: Stoke replay my day !!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:27 am

in fairness to annis it was past his bed time :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:16 am

Sorry to be Honest , My Stoke evening really brought home to me just how many PART TIME Or PlASTIC Welshmen we really have got.
People going on about the Commentary in Welsh ! Your in Wales! watching a Welsh football team ,(Which just happens to be the Capital God forbid) on a Welsh TV channel and you get ass holes complaining its in Welsh.
Just to put on a Cardiff City shirt and watch or go to a match dont make you Welsh.
Infact when you keep knocking the language,it just shows how plastic and part time of a Welshman you really are.
Im my self dont speak Welsh but I make sure my kids do, infact I love my country so my that when my kids were born
I come back to Wales to make sure they would be give a chance to learn Welsh, a chance which was never offerd to me.
I was forced by an english goverment to learn German or French, which infact I refused to do, so every week on a Thursday
I would stand outside the classroom and refuse to go in cos they wouldnt teach me my own language.

I dont say everone should try to learn Welsh,As I know some of the people on here are so lazy they wont even learn a song
with a few words of Welsh to sing when there own team Cardiff City are playing.
What I do say is stop knocking the language,and the people who try to keep it going and think more about who you really are,Welsh Or english.?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:19 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Only a short report tonight . I really wanted to win this tonight only because we have a Stokie in work, well a plastic one anyway. He wanted to come but shit out because as he said i couldn't guarantee his safety :o :lol: . So instead i bought a mate who hasnt been before at the CCS but is a City fan. He is a Karate black belt 2nd Dan ex Welsh/ British/ European/ Champion and also came third in the world Championships but that was over ten years ago but his storys of his battles was very interesting and entertaining.

We arrive late to the Ninian for a quick pint and bump into Annis, Carl, Milly, Claire, Chris, Fishy, and met for the first time Krab :ayatollah: :ayatollah: . This was my first game in the Ninian stand and we enter 116 and we get accosted by Annis. The Atmosphere in the Ninian was better than where i normally sit the Grange end but wasn't very good TBH. We have a laugh with the company around us with Dai Hunt standing about five rows down but you can still here him :lol: The game was absolutely awful just bang on dead boring but i must say Naylor was superb tonight, so we all hope that continues. The refferee was in my opinion very poor.

It looked from where i was that Chopra had earned a stonewall penalty i would like to see that again. But that would be the only highlight i would like to see :lol: :lol: Annis said to me so what are you going to write in your report tonight and all i could do was shrug my shoulders but i must add this bit of info Annis left before the final whistle :o :o :o but i cant say to much we followed about two minutes after him. So now its off to work in the morning to face that Stokie tw*t :( But i have to say it was two very poor teams out there tonight.

But Thanks for your report its always nice to read about that game from another view point. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:27 am

I would've stayed for a pint in the Ninian, but the doormen were being wankers about my mates (both 17).

They said that even though there were under 18's in the lounge, they were accompanied by their parents. I wasn't their parents so they had to feck off.

Annoying as feck.

In the Ninian I only saw Milly, Claire, Carl and Annis. Didn't notice anyone else sorry :oops:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:00 pm

Good company and a good laugh last night. But boy a shit game shit atmo and result. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:38 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Good company and a good laugh last night. But boy a shit game shit atmo and result. :ayatollah:

Roll on Saturday matey :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:07 am

Nuclearblue wrote:Only a short report tonight . I really wanted to win this tonight only because we have a Stokie in work, well a plastic one anyway. He wanted to come but shit out because as he said i couldn't guarantee his safety :o :lol: . So instead i bought a mate who hasnt been before at the CCS but is a City fan. He is a Karate black belt 2nd Dan ex Welsh/ British/ European/ Champion and also came third in the world Championships but that was over ten years ago but his storys of his battles was very interesting and entertaining.

AM I THE NEW INVISIBLE MAN NOW THEN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:44 am

bluebirdbaz wrote:

AM I THE NEW INVISIBLE MAN NOW THEN :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wouldn't of thought so Chief :lol: :lol: i was going to say hello but you was talking and so was i. But Baz was there as well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: