Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

atrmosphere tonighhhhhttrttttttt

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:51 pm

In 117 was excellent. I approve, and am proud of all of you. Except for the 4 down the front moaning about standing.

:ayatollah:

Re: atrmosphere tonighhhhhttrttttttt

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:57 pm

do you think so :? :?

thought it was poor again !!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:04 am

Good stuff. I'm proud of you.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 am

Sometimes less is more. Less plastics tonight. Anyone there wanted to be there.

No, we can't go back to crowds of 4000!!!!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:16 am

I think tonight proved that if Blocks 117 and 116 were made singing zones the atmosphere would improve considerably :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:19 am

yep 117 quality :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:53 am

does anybody know how many pies the fat stokie b*stard ate.i was in 117 and f**k me he was huge. :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:21 am

Yes, the obvious answer to the atmosphere problem is making 117 a "singing" area where standing is tolerating - season ticket holders only and no specific seat numbers allocated ie. you can sit where you want in 117. That would make a hell of a difference.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:26 am

It was non existent in 111, panic bought my tickets at the last minute!!!

Glad my ST is where it is. It was nice to be sat in between 117 & 105 though as you could here the fans picking up each others songs. Well done cant wait for Satruday :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 am

i was in family stand wiyj my boy fair play 117 didnt stop singing allnight

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:50 am

I fear we mightnt have the circumstances to replicate it for a long time :(

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:56 am

went quiet a few times but as soon as stoke started it kicked us off again. 117 was amazing but always is IMO. Good to hear a few songs/chants haven't hears for a while
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:27 pm

totally agree now lets get that going on Saturday , feck all the plastics theres enough of us in 117 to get it going :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:37 pm

I thought us in the canton were terrible 1st half but then in the 2nd we livened up :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:44 pm

Bob Bank is a library, always has been :lol:

Canton is the place to be :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:02 pm

DaveSheffield wrote:Bob Bank is a library, always has been :lol:

Canton is the place to be :ayatollah:

Back where I belong on Saturday Thank **** :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:16 pm

i was in the canton and to be honest i didnt see much from the bob bank at all, a few times through the game and when it kicked off.
but that could be down the acoustics of the ground. i must say the jumping around looked mental from the top of 107 :ayatollah:

the canton was good last night in the second half and bits through the first.

it would be brilliant if we could get all of the canton singers and bob bank singers together. imagine haveing the 3-4 blocks in the canton behind the goal :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:45 pm

i was in 117 and thought the atmosphere was poor it felt like a preseason game to me and the lads around me so how did everyone else think the atmosphere was good ?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:57 pm

WERE GOING FOR AUTOMATIC PROMOTION and WE STILL CANT GET THE STADIUM ALIVE.
I Can only see it getting worse in My Opinion .
Our Passionate Fans have been split up and are dotted all around the Stadium, We need a Section A Upper/lower, We Need a Grange end and Bob Bank, but with large areas of singing fans next to each other.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:04 pm

Totally agree, we need a singing sectios where all us nutters can go and sing our hearts out. We have had a better atmosphere with attendences of 500 on the brink of non existance its a joke :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:08 pm

:shock:

though the atmosphere was rubbish, and i was stood right against the netting :oops:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:02 pm

milly44 wrote::shock:

though the atmosphere was rubbish, and i was stood right against the netting :oops:

I was by the netting to...I personally thought there was an actual atmosphere in the CCS, prolly the first one ever, nowt much to be chuffed bout but for its the first time i got the stand singing :lol: yea if anyone saw a cardiff fan in a blue hoodie getting grabbed by a steward that was me :oops: not exactly proud but for some reason I{ have to admit I quite enjoyed the adrenaline running through my body.

And at Cardiff Central it was nearly kicking off with a bunch of us and a few stoke faggots, erm fans. They were yelling, me nd my mate asked what was wrong and they said "you welsh cunts were chopsing us so if you want to go lets go en" so a group of us were giving em banter, they kicked off, two police officers came, they got out of there asap :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:27 pm

Dose it mean you're a plastic fan because you can't afford to attend every match???
Or am i plastic because i live in the Swansea area, and when i take my Mrs shopping into 'JERK TOWN'. i insist on wearing my CITY shirt..
It has caused probs, i don't care how many gypos don't like it, they get it every week.
Now, most of you from the city ect, get to meet the scum twice a season (if youre lucky), i live amongst the vermin, and wear my city shirt with pride.... oh and so do my 2 teenage boys now... lol

so am i plastic???

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:30 pm

No but you are a bit bloody stupid for wearing you city top around the shitehole to the west of cardiff (no not bridgend :lol:), hehe only joking fella wear it with pride, who gives a f**k about what some 6 fingered caravan dwelling neanderthals think.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:34 pm

:D :D :lol: :ayatollah:
well said butty

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:57 pm

a horse with no name wrote:i was in 117 and thought the atmosphere was poor it felt like a preseason game to me and the lads around me so how did everyone else think the atmosphere was good ?

Don't get me wrong, it is still unnacceptably poor for a club with our traditions. However, it was a big improvement on atmospheres in what were considered important league matches, such as Preston, Norwich, even Swansea maybe? There was a definite buzz, dare I say semblence of an atmosphere for what some would say was an unimportant match in a competition we have no interest in (I wouldn't say that).

We are not able to flick a switch and turn us back to the atmosphere of Ninian Park - it will take time. It is very trying, I'm losing patience as most of you will be. I think you have to take some positives from peoples actions last night.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 pm

Forever Blue wrote:WERE GOING FOR AUTOMATIC PROMOTION and WE STILL CANT GET THE STADIUM ALIVE.
I Can only see it getting worse in My Opinion .
Our Passionate Fans have been split up and are dotted all around the Stadium, We need a Section A Upper/lower, We Need a Grange end and Bob Bank, but with large areas of singing fans next to each other.

well said. need it to become as intimate as NP. it will only get worse if we let it. lets sort it out :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 am

Bridgend_bluebird wrote:
milly44 wrote::shock:

I was by the netting to...I personally thought there was an actual atmosphere in the CCS, prolly the first one ever, nowt much to be chuffed bout but for its the first time i got the stand singing :lol: yea if anyone saw a cardiff fan in a blue hoodie getting grabbed by a steward that was me :oops: not exactly proud but for some reason I{ have to admit I quite enjoyed the adrenaline running through my body.

And at Cardiff Central it was nearly kicking off with a bunch of us and a few stoke faggots, erm fans. They were yelling, me nd my mate asked what was wrong and they said "you welsh cunts were chopsing us so if you want to go lets go en" so a group of us were giving em banter, they kicked off, two police officers came, they got out of there asap :lol:

i was in the station last night, it kicked off, seemed to me a few kids had a few to many E- numbers. they were stoke fans that i saw, they were county :o

Thu Jan 20, 2011 1:00 am

supercoops wrote:Dose it mean you're a plastic fan because you can't afford to attend every match???
Or am i plastic because i live in the Swansea area, and when i take my Mrs shopping into 'JERK TOWN'. i insist on wearing my CITY shirt..
It has caused probs, i don't care how many gypos don't like it, they get it every week.
Now, most of you from the city ect, get to meet the scum twice a season (if youre lucky), i live amongst the vermin, and wear my city shirt with pride.... oh and so do my 2 teenage boys now... lol

so am i plastic???

Ahh, I remember I was about 11, and was supposed to be going to Cardiff for the day but we learnt there was something on in the millstad so we went down to jackland instead. Course, I had my city shirt on didn't I. Didn't even cross the road outside the station before some hard inbred shouted something including the words "wanker" and "I'll do you". Genuinely. They're a terribly bitter bunch down there.