Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

So We Beat QPR !

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:36 pm

We stole him from QPR http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... -move.html :ayatollah:

Re: So We Beat QPR !

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:37 pm

they probably pulled out if they are looking to get routledge in!! but it does feel good to get one over on them!! :D

Re: So We Beat QPR !

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:43 am

Hate to spoil your party chaps but the report that we wanted this kid from Arsenal if you look closely enough was dated 21st October 2010, and was also from the Daily Mail! No substance to it then, especially at the time we were injury free and scoring goals for fun. Certainly we have a few injuries now, but uncle Colin is being shrewd in his purchases, Peter Vaggen Moen just got from Brann looks very useful and can play wide or in the middle and of course with the injury to Jamie Mackie we have got your old friend back, Wayne Routledge, who I believe Jones the Moan was after, so I dare say it is 1-0 to us! Our defence is looking nice and solid again and it seems that we have further back up about to join in the shape of Danny Shittu, (another Cardiff target? (2-0?)))))). Seems like the legacy of Ridsdale continues to haunt you! By the way us chaps down in the big smoke can't understand Jones' thought process, without doubt your problem other than Jones is your defence, yet you have signed the Arsenal kid and the fat lard arse from Preston, is he going for the old schoolboy 0-0-10 formation or has he just totally lost it? Also what has happened to the money bag owners, thought they were meant to be paying off the loan notes, certainly the pre 31st December deal looked a gimme. This not being paid and the lack of backing in the January window would make me feel uneasy if I was a Cardiff supporter, I think that there are things happening that you guys and even Annis doesn't know about. Anyway good luck for the rest of the season, except on my birthday of course! See you in the Prem!