Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " That should have least been 20 k plus tonight !!! "

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:05 pm

I'll tell you straight why I didn't go.
January, always a tough month, get paid earlier than normal in December and struggling around this time of the month. Would have cost 40 quid on tickets for me my wife and the 2 children, parking, petrol, food at half time. Add all that on top of your 40 quid. We wouldn't be going this Saturday either if it wasn't for the 4 season tickets. I watched it in the house, so there you go.
Lee & family (plastic season ticket holder for 8 years)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:17 pm

Sorry that should be 18 years not 8!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:20 pm

Shows how far we have come as a club when fans moan there should have been 20k there, ffs that would have been a great league crowd for us a couple of years ago !!!! :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:22 pm

Cefnfforestbluebird wrote:Shows how far we have come as a club when fans moan there should have been 20k there, ffs that would have been a great league crowd for us a couple of years ago !!!! :ayatollah:

Too true Andrew mate C U in pool hall Sat?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:39 pm

pokie1 wrote:Shocking turn out!!! where were the 10,000 plastic fans tonight?...And if the fans used there heads they could have got in for a fiver too! ;) ...there we go tho,roll on satday and a big welcome back to the fairweather supporters !

good to see all the boys standing in the ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

What a f*cking hero you are!
Looking at one of your posts you only watch Cardiff once a month.
So you really are a die hard ain't you

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:12 pm

Interesting Debate :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:38 pm

ADAM PRICE wrote:If that was man utd tonight or arsenal tonight that would have been sell out ,

Why cant we fill it against stoke :roll: :roll: :roll:

apart from that bring on the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

because it was stoke, :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:51 pm

Lol just read my post back. Must have been a hard day in work!! Seriously tho aswell as the above it would have been way to cold for all of us last night, my mrs and little girl have missed the last 2 or 3 games cos of the cold. I even left at half time at home to Coventry cos it was too cold for my boy and we were 1.0 up!!! The family stand was empty last night, this could had been another cause.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before so sorry if it has. Regarding missing season ticket holders at league games, could this be because people are having kids tickets for free with no intention of there ever being a kid in those seats so that they can have extra room? Just wondering?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:11 pm

i payed 450 quid for my season ticket, with a car to run, a flat to pay for still getting over crimbo lifes hard at mo.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:28 pm

PhatFrog wrote:I think some people need to chill out. Instead of fussing about plastic fans, attendances, the other message board, Sam Hammam coming back etc. Just chill out and enjoy the football ffs :lol:

Seriously though, you moan when we have a big crowd that its full of plastics, then you moan when we have a small crowd and there are no plastics. you can't win.

great reply.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:55 pm

krab wrote:
ADAM PRICE wrote:If that was man utd tonight or arsenal tonight that would have been sell out ,

Why cant we fill it against stoke :roll: :roll: :roll:

apart from that bring on the league :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

because it was stoke, :ayatollah:

yeah i know it was stoke but surley we should ave still had more than that :?: :?:

or am i missing something ?? :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:21 pm

Tubzo wrote:
pokie1 wrote:Shocking turn out!!! where were the 10,000 plastic fans tonight?...And if the fans used there heads they could have got in for a fiver too! ;) ...there we go tho,roll on satday and a big welcome back to the fairweather supporters !

good to see all the boys standing in the ninian :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

You stupid fool!!!! you know f**k all mate!....watch them once a month my arse!...ive been to about 70 odd different football grounds watching the city mate and thats just away ,been watching them home and away religiously since 1984 mate so f**k you TUBZO ,as for my post i stand by it end of!!! ..If it had been man utd,liverpool ect would have been full house!!! thats the point i was making .no doubt you watched it on s4c ya mug!!! ;)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:54 pm

pokie1 wrote:
Tubzo wrote:

You stupid fool!!!! you know f**k all mate!....watch them once a month my arse!...ive been to about 70 odd different football grounds watching the city mate and thats just away ,been watching them home and away religiously since 1984 mate so f**k you TUBZO ,as for my post i stand by it end of!!! ..If it had been man utd,liverpool ect would have been full house!!! thats the point i was making .no doubt you watched it on s4c ya mug!!! ;)

Thats the point i am making united full house :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: