Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Why don't you all vote Plaid Cymru?

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:21 pm

Vote people who know what they are doing!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:34 pm

maesteg bluebird wrote:we are welsh and proud! f**k britain as the english cunts hate us. you'll get no respect off them for waving union jacks. they'll just turn their noses up at you. britain=england in their eyes

:ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:15 pm

f**k me lads this shit thread by a piece of vermin was'nt worth any of you replying to.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:18 pm

LutonBluebird wrote:Cos I live in Luton you Jack tw*t

... and response of the week goes to... :lol:

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:02 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:If you're so "Welsh and proud"? (Excluding Cardiff's newly established Union Flag waving contingent, of course)

In reality the proud to be Welsh crap is nothing more than a marketing angle for your club, isn't it?

Why else would people from the least Welsh speaking, most anglicised area in Wales harp on about "Welshiness"?

If you weren's a 'Jack B'Stard' I'd say you were having a larrrff....but for the very same reason, I know you're not!!

Let me explain, you insanely stupid and ignorant child:

IF Plaid Cymru (many of who's politicians do a superb job for their constituents whils in OPPOSITION) were EVER to become the majority party in Wales (whic apparently starts just outside Cardiff) then it would spell the END of a lot of things we currently take for granted, it would see HUGE increases in taxation (even by English standards) to pay for their selfish and mainly pointless drive towards a re-introduction of Welsh as the FIRST language, it would mean people from YOUR part of the world and (maybe even worse) North Walians having a say in matters that really don't concern them and it would isolate Wales economically from the rest of the UK and, in many ways, Europe....

Put simply, Wales cannot sustain itself on its own. The Irish tried it and failed....and theJocks SAY the WANT it but deep down KNOW it's NOT really an option!!

Stick to what you know insignificant liitle man. Maybe you can stand for your town council, so that you can actually have a say in what affects YOUR caravanned community. After all, the ONLY thing that matters to you is where your next 'site' is coming from....

Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:42 pm

I am proud to be welsh but would never vote Plaid because they are bigoted B%$*rds just like most indigenous West Walians. They think that cutting themselves off from the rest of the world will protect their welshness whilst all it does is increase their in-breeding. You do not have to speak Welsh to be elsh, if the West Walians got off their arses and contribute something to te economy maybe we'd all be a bit better off.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:08 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:If you're so "Welsh and proud"? (Excluding Cardiff's newly established Union Flag waving contingent, of course)

In reality the proud to be Welsh crap is nothing more than a marketing angle for your club, isn't it?

Why else would people from the least Welsh speaking, most anglicised area in Wales harp on about "Welshiness"?

Being WELSH has got f**k all to do with speaking the language you arsehole.

Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:25 pm

Zabier wrote:
LutonBluebird wrote:Cos I live in Luton you Jack tw*t

... and response of the week goes to... :lol:

Why thank you sir :D