Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Why don't you all vote Plaid Cymru?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 pm

If you're so "Welsh and proud"? (Excluding Cardiff's newly established Union Flag waving contingent, of course)

In reality the proud to be Welsh crap is nothing more than a marketing angle for your club, isn't it?

Why else would people from the least Welsh speaking, most anglicised area in Wales harp on about "Welshiness"?

Re: Why don't you all vote Plaid Cymru?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:57 pm

im proud to be welsh /british mush

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 pm

if you intend to stay on here can you please change your profile pic im feeling quite sick

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:59 pm

is some little boy fishing for something?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:00 pm

Why don't you wank off Alana tate if you love him so much?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:02 pm

its no the most anglicised area in Wales - Pembrokeshire and other parts of the scummy West is...thats why Tenby is sometimes referred to as 'Little England'

Now f*ck off and take little Tait with you - you do realise that avatar is a advert for homosexuality in football dont you...what a queer he is - and hes trying to look hard!!! hahahaha

Yes please remove tate after all he is a FAGGOT. maybee hes your hero gay boy :shock: :shock: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I do Vote Plaid , I have faith in my own

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:12 pm

Im only 17 but when I am old enough to vote, I am not going to. There are no options that I feel would make any difference and I am not happy with the future of my Country and my friends and family being in the hands of any of the political parties so I will not vote. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:13 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:If you're so "Welsh and proud"? (Excluding Cardiff's newly established Union Flag waving contingent, of course)

In reality the proud to be Welsh crap is nothing more than a marketing angle for your club, isn't it?

Why else would people from the least Welsh speaking, most anglicised area in Wales harp on about "Welshiness"?

Your rod would be better directed in the direction of some of the other mesage boards. You would get a bite, many bites, may I say a full net.

You're pissing in the wind here, most of us are genuine people some very rich, some very poor but what we have is a community of like minded people who follow Cardiff City.

I strongly suggest that you if you really want to be diversive then have a chat with some of the fools on CCMMB.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 pm

This idiot clearly doesnt know a thing about politics.

He should kill himself.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:28 am

Like all your "BNP" loving fanbase?... i bet you feel really proud!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:32 am

I hope he does kill himself.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:48 am

Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
Albert Einstein

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:53 am

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:If you're so "Welsh and proud"? (Excluding Cardiff's newly established Union Flag waving contingent, of course)

:lol: that avatar :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:30 am

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Im only 17 but when I am old enough to vote, I am not going to. There are no options that I feel would make any difference and I am not happy with the future of my Country and my friends and family being in the hands of any of the political parties so I will not vote. :ayatollah:

if you dont vote, you have no right to complain about the state of any of the parties, its your right to vote so imo you should spoil the paper.......everyone should be forced to vote!! we wouldnt be in this shitty mess we are in now with coalition governments at such opposite ends of the spectrum

Thu Jan 20, 2011 9:26 pm

IsThatUJohnWayne wrote:
brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:Im only 17 but when I am old enough to vote, I am not going to. There are no options that I feel would make any difference and I am not happy with the future of my Country and my friends and family being in the hands of any of the political parties so I will not vote. :ayatollah:

if you dont vote, you have no right to complain about the state of any of the parties, its your right to vote so imo you should spoil the paper.......everyone should be forced to vote!! we wouldnt be in this shitty mess we are in now with coalition governments at such opposite ends of the spectrum

Sure its not going to work if its only me not voting, but if no one voted then that surely would show that we really are unhappy with the state of things and don't trust any of the current parties to sort it out? Got to be a big effort :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:00 pm

What a ridiculous post!!!! I’m a fluent Welsh speaker and a proud Welshman, however I am also realistic and voting Plaid Cymru will not benefit the country I love.

Take for instance the preposterous money subsidising not only the air link between Cardiff and RAF Valley (costing £1.2million a year) but also handed £3.5million for a second rail service between Cardiff and Holyhead. What is the point wasting money on poorly attended services when people across Wales will be heading to the job centre week in week out due to the impact of the current economy. Given how Wales is so reliant on the public sector they should be pumping money into more important services that are needed and provide jobs.

Any person with a bit of sense would realise that if Wales went independent the country would be bankrupt within days, there is no way Wales is sustainable on its own.

As for your attack on Cardiff fans, well that’s just hypocritical as a good proportion of the Swansea fans are known BNP members, sensational really given that your team is made up of players of different origins and ethnic backgrounds wouldn’t you say.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:31 am

we are welsh and proud! f**k britain as the english cunts hate us. you'll get no respect off them for waving union jacks. they'll just turn their noses up at you. britain=england in their eyes

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:06 am

maesteg bluebird wrote:we are welsh and proud! f**k britain as the english cunts hate us. you'll get no respect off them for waving union jacks. they'll just turn their noses up at you. britain=england in their eyes

thats just ignorant.. not all english are cunts mate neither are most of them..
i go on holidays and breaks all over england and they are no diferent to us welsh.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:27 pm

I like the political set up as it is thanks,because Cardiff gets EVERYTHING and little shitholes like Swansea get feck all

Fri Jan 21, 2011 12:36 pm

I'm very proud to be Welsh and I don't vote Plaid because they'll never have a large enough support to be anything other than a minor party within Welsh politics. Added with the fact that Welsh politics has little to no impact on the running of our country compared to Whitehall. Making it a nothing party, representing the thoughts of a minority in a country that can't even govern itself independently. Basically there wasting there time....Also there candidates all look like farmers and speak Welsh and I'm neither a farmer or a welsh speaker!

Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:45 pm

Cause plaid would wreck this country once and for all. the only policy they have is if we all speak Welsh we will be ok.

what a load of shit.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:23 pm

My parents live just around the corner from you and they vote Plaid Cymru and their first language is Welsh!
f*cking City fins though mush! :ayatollah:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:26 pm

BUY YOUR OWN f*cking GLUE :ky:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:29 pm

FANS rather! :lol:

Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:32 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Cause plaid would wreck this country once and for all. the only policy they have is if we all speak Welsh we will be ok.

what a load of shit.

So far from the truth There are more people who vote Plaid that cant speak welsh than do. FACT!
You should have a little more faith in your own people than the english that run it now.

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Cos I live in Luton you Jack tw*t

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:17 pm

more peope speak welsh in cardiff than in any other area of wales there just diluted because of the size of the city, the most anglicised area is monmouthshire. pikey is widely spoken in swampsea

we are your capital
we are your capital
la la la la la

Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:19 pm

RFMH wrote:Nationalism is an infantile disease. It is the measles of mankind.
Albert Einstein

nuclear bombs arent very healthy to mankind either ;)