Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Home fans walking out.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:13 pm

Fickle people.

Get behind Deejay and the lads.

Re: Home fans walking out.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:16 pm

the attendance 2nite for a f.a cup game is more than what you get for league games! and it was on tv and the internet :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:18 pm

Anyone want to show this c*nt some attendances averages!

School in the morning jack boy...time for bed now. Nos da!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 pm

SwanseaCityFAN wrote:Fickle people.

if i was you id look closer to home before saying anything you gypo cent

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Don't go to many games do you? Happens at most of them. Especially at games after 30 mins extra time.
Mind you, prob not so much of a rush to beat the "crowd" out of the Liberty as you don't have one! :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:21 pm

Tonights attendance was more than The Jacks got against Palace on Saturday! Not bad for a game hardly anyone wanted to win, especially with two home games coming!! The hacks have absolutely NO place to try and take the piss out of us

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:

Don't go to many games do you? Happens at most of them. Especially at games after 30 mins extra time.
Mind you, prob not so much of a rush to beat the "crowd" out of the Liberty as you don't have one! :D

Most of those dirty gypo cuntts, are down the bootsale looking for pegs on a Saturday afternoon!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:23 pm

I forgot that the jacks have nothing down west as the jacks spend more time on here than we do :lol: and as always talk shite

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:38 am

You lot don't even walk in to your shitty stadium your attendances are dire. mind you you should have a decent attendance when your Capital City visits :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:47 am

gotta say jacks home and away attendences are well SHIT.they couldn't fill a bloody phone box. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :D

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:45 am

Atleast they turn up in the first place, lowlife.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:05 pm

had to leave early or there would of been no train to get home, tw*t!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:12 pm

bargoedbluebird wrote:had to leave early or there would of been no train to get home, tw*t!

I couldnt blame anyone for leaving that game before extra time :lol: :lol:
i thought about it
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:39 pm

after the second goal i left ,my mate had been up since 4am (hes a bus drriver)the attendance 13,500 i thought was a good crowd considering its jan ,on the box ,internet !
for the small crowd the atmosphere wasnt bad,iin 34 years of watching city i cant remember ever walking out and thinking
"thank f**k for that"a weekend off jan 28 29 th keep our boys for reading and of course the gypsies on feb 6!!!!!

i dont ever want to go wembley again f*cking shithole ,ah well back to 25000 on saturday for watford!

havnt witnessed a jack crowd for a long time ,drove straight out of the car park no prob !

the jacks can stuff the fa cup im glad were out!
bet huw is rubbing his hands 6000+ against the orient!!!! :ayatollah: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:49 pm

Stayed till the end last night, but I can understand why some leave early, getting out of the ground carpark and the reatail park is a nightmare.
Leaving 5 minutes from the end can literally save you an hour at times, with the late finish last night I can understand why some sloped off when we went two down. :old:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:59 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Stayed till the end last night, but I can understand why some leave early, getting out of the ground carpark and the reatail park is a nightmare.
Leaving 5 minutes from the end can literally save you an hour at times, with the late finish last night I can understand why some sloped off when we went two down. :old:

They were a bit premature

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:18 pm

I'm reluctantly responding to your one comment thread as usual! \\\the temperature dropped dramatically and there we're crowd safety issues. We clapped as we left to show our appreciation and despite it being on TV we put the money on the gate note attendance 13K + Well done Cardiff fans

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:51 pm

Why are up all either making excuses or retaliating concerning their crowds?

It's an obvious goading post and he hasn't replied once, just sat back and went fishing. Can we have at least on Jack post that goes unanswered. You'd think we cared about them.