Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Yet another reason why Joe Ledley is a tw@t!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:37 pm

Need I say more.....

Nice to see he's as commited as ever to his hometown club! Rat faced tw*t

Re: Yet another reason why Joe Ledley is a tw@t!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:39 pm

In fairness it is a shit game.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:40 pm

Mature..... :roll:

Who gives a shit if he isn't watching us? It's a boring game, don't blame him.
He doesn't play for us, he doesn't owe us anything anymore. Is it really worth getting mad over?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:42 pm

Cardiff lad though! With not even a few words of support! What a cuntttt! :evil:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 pm

Trouble with twitter is anyone can pretend to be anyone. Is Joe that stupid? Everyone knows he's not sharpest tool in the box but would he really disrespect us that much
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:44 pm

cardiff lad who was a liverpool fan in school!!

f**k him anyway, it is a boring game mind

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:47 pm

It is Ledley and after I received a tweet from girlfriend having a go after I questioned his feelings for our club! Of course he doesn't owe us anything but apparently City are the club he supports and used to play for!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:06 pm

It his him, I follow Gabbidon on twitter and he posted Ledley's screen name because he just joined Twitter. In which I replied to Gabbs, "Thanks mate, but he will be the last person I follow!!"

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:08 pm

you wait and see when Celtic want him out in the summer, he`ll be knocking on our door! just dont wait too long joe for someone to answer it!! :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:11 pm

you wait and see when Celtic want him out in the summer, he`ll be knocking on our door! just dont wait too long joe for someone to answer it!! :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:14 pm

Well when he was on Facebook, he made a few positive comments about City. And Ben, even if he is a Liverpool fan, he's probably sat in the stands watching City more than you have. Pot, kettle black :roll: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:17 pm

He maybe upset as he could have been playing against us tonight then playing Man City Man U Lpool Spurs in the premiership instead he is playing in shit grounds in a shit league and most games in scotland are like tonights game boring

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:09 am

You me and any cock can say it was a boring game but Ledley can't !! it was shit boring :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:14 am

Its not as if he was watching Liverpool

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:15 am

Get off his dick.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:24 am

What? it was a very shit game what games you watching? He's not a tw*t,hes cardiff boy and welsh international get of his back all of his family are bluebirds :roll:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:43 am

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:What? it was a very shit game what games you watching? He's not a tw*t,hes cardiff boy and welsh international get of his back all of his family are bluebirds :roll:

Which makes his love of Liverpool... interesting...

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:53 am

nerd wrote:
Llantrisant Blue. wrote:What? it was a very shit game what games you watching? He's not a tw*t,hes cardiff boy and welsh international get of his back all of his family are bluebirds :roll:

FFS - give him a break. He gave us excellent service when he was here. Who cares if he supports Liverpool and found our game boring - I thought it was pretty crap too. Joe signed for Celtic because they made him an offer he couldn't refuse that we or nobody else was prepared to match. I think it was the wrong move and from what I've seen he hasn't set the world on fire up there but why can't we wish him good luck. If Jay went on a free at the end of the seaosn, I doubt he would have to put up with the crap that Ledley has.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:17 am

dont really care if he finds us boring. i wouldn't exactly be doing cartwheels if i went to watch him playing for celtic.
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:58 am

Bluebird1962 wrote:
nerd wrote:

FFS - give him a break. He gave us excellent service when he was here. Who cares if he supports Liverpool and found our game boring - I thought it was pretty crap too. Joe signed for Celtic because they made him an offer he couldn't refuse that we or nobody else was prepared to match. I think it was the wrong move and from what I've seen he hasn't set the world on fire up there but why can't we wish him good luck. If Jay went on a free at the end of the seaosn, I doubt he would have to put up with the crap that Ledley has.

I have to second that, I couldnot attend because of work commitments however it was one of the worst games of football I have seen for a long time and at one point I thought I was watching the class of 96 under Hibbitt. Joe's contract should have been tied up at the start of last season if the club had any intention of keeping him. I know for a fact that what was offered would have still made him one of the worst paid players at the club and lets face it if anyone was offered a salary that would have quadroupled what he was on at City then you would have also taken. Celtic irrespective of the poor quality of the SPL are a massive club with the financial backing & support to match. I think that if you take out the hardcore support of 2500 during the dungeon days then the majority of city fans have a second club.

The snipes at Joe are becoming a bit like the langstone notes are getting pretty boring now.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:02 pm

cant believe theres a thread about a celtic player finding our game boring?