Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

kicked off

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Stuck up in Birmingham tonight listening to the game on 5 live sports xtra. They're saying it's kicking off in the away end
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Anyone know qhat's going on?

Re: kicked off

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:32 pm

no mention on s4c , can't see anything either

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

Nothing as I can see , and they havent said anything about that.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:35 pm

Haven't seen anything on s4c but haven't a clue if they have mentioned it or not!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 pm

they think there was some of ours in their end. Taken a least one away not sure if Cardiff or stokie.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:41 pm

defo kicked off, had a text off one of the boys who went - few lads in the Stoke end tried it and got arrested.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:45 pm

CastletownBlue wrote:defo kicked off, had a text off one of the boys who went - few lads in the Stoke end tried it and got arrested.

Then they are f*cking idiots then, cocks.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:03 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:
CastletownBlue wrote:defo kicked off, had a text off one of the boys who went - few lads in the Stoke end tried it and got arrested.

A bit harsh !!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 pm

It kicked off, but didn't know whether it was Cardiff or just a bunch of Stokies in a scuffle. About 5 of them got kicked out.

One Cardiff lad got kicked out near the beginning for f**k all though.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:06 pm

the stoke fans were fighting with the police and stewards. idiots! not even worth trying to have a go in the ground these days a straight ban for doin something minor

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 pm

Xcasual wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

A bit harsh !!

No not really. They kicked off, in a stadium full of CCTV and surrounded by coppers. If that isn't the definition of idiot, I don't know what is.

At least wait till you're out of sight of CCTV and coppers :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:09 pm

They said on the Echo blog that some imbeciles from Stoke got involved with law enforcement, in a foolish move on their behalf! Now they will end up in the clink, and probably banned! Way to go!

No Cardiff involved, according to Rogers. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:15 pm

No city fans involved,stoke tried a pathetic charge straight into the police and that was it i think although i was watchin from the canton so there could of been more to it :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 pm

Xcasual wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:

A bit harsh !!

How is it harsh, if they got into the away end and got arrested they'll be banned for 5years and miss the most important time in the history of CCFC. Obviously not really City fans, take it away from the ground where it aint football related. Like I said, f*cking idiots.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:34 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:How is it harsh, if they got into the away end and got arrested they'll be banned for 5years and miss the most important time in the history of CCFC. Obviously not really City fans, take it away from the ground where it aint football related. Like I said, f*cking idiots.

From what I saw they were Stoke mate, but not certain.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 pm

Dafydd wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:How is it harsh, if they got into the away end and got arrested they'll be banned for 5years and miss the most important time in the history of CCFC. Obviously not really City fans, take it away from the ground where it aint football related. Like I said, f*cking idiots.

From what I saw they were Stoke mate, but not certain.

Then thats good, the more Sjoke we keep away from football the better :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:39 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Then thats good, the more Sjoke we keep away from football the better :lol: :lol:

:lol: Have to agree there :ayatollah:

It looked like Stoke were in a bit of a scuffle with each other/trying to charge towards us. Couldn't really see what kicked it off though.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:49 pm

Dafydd wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Then thats good, the more Sjoke we keep away from football the better :lol: :lol:

It looked like Stoke were in a bit of a scuffle with each other/trying to charge towards us. Couldn't really see what kicked it off though.

There was no Cardiff fans involved, Stoke simply had a surge at the segregation line and there was a load of pushing and shoving leading to around 4 Stokies getting thrown out.

How dull are they, what was their plan---- let's break thru this first line of coppers and stewards, then run thru the ten yard gap into another row of coppers and stewards, and if we can get thru those lines we can then get a good shoeing off the Cardiff fans.
Right let's look at plan B again. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:52 pm

BigGwynram wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

There was no Cardiff fans involved, Stoke simply had a surge at the segregation line and there was a load of pushing and shoving leading to around 4 Stokies getting thrown out.

How dull are they, what was their plan---- let's break thru this first line of coppers and stewards, then run thru the ten yard gap into another row of coppers and stewards, and if we can get thru those lines we can then get a good shoeing off the Cardiff fans.

Not the old invisible wall plan......... :o

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:01 am

a few stoke fans were pushing stewards/police, the police pushed about 15/20 cardiff fans out thru gate 6 at the end, the cardiff boys were aged between 14/18 didnt stand their ground, the police moved forward and they legged it, one guy was nicked...... alot of pushing but nothing more, found it quite funny to be honest :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:01 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

Everyone's got a plan b except Jones. :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:07 am

BigGwynram wrote:
Dafydd wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:30 am

There always one idiot that gets kicked out out after 5 minutes :lol: :lol:
its like whats the point in going at all
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:20 am

YEA THEY WERE MENTAL I FEARED FOR MY SAFETY WHEN THEY STARTED BANGING THE BOARDS AT THE BACK
:roll:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:22 am

I was in the family stand and i saw about 5-6 stokies thrown out maybe about 10 of them in total throughout the game, they seemed to charge the line at one point, why? probably had enough of the grief u gave them from the ninian stand :lol:
At one point i saw a copper and 1 stokie both swinging windmills at each other, as if it was not cold enough already but we had these 2 swinging arms so much i could feel the wind from both them in the familystand.... :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:30 am

What was up with the fat b*stard near the end that got kicked out for giving grief to the Family Stand?

Wed Jan 19, 2011 10:56 am

Dafydd wrote:What was up with the fat b*stard near the end that got kicked out for giving grief to the Family Stand?

I didn't see that... i'm usually in block 123 next to them too but moved to 124 behind the goal to get a better view..
I heared a few chants about a rather large someone though :lol:

usually the stewards ALLOW the away fans to yell any abuse to us in the family stand but as soon as anyone in the family stand pipes up we are threatened with being thrown out or arrested ...its absolutely unbeliveable...theres one woman (head)steward right little hitler bitch she is... :twisted:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:47 am

Off topic,I'd like to say how much I like your avatar :ayatollah: