Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

we need to rid the egg back to the arms park!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:42 pm

Pitch looks worse than ever - kick them out, I'd rather see a nice pitch than the state of it now. :lol:

Re: wew need to rid the egg back to the arms park!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Doesn't do the Jacks any harm does it? They won an award for having the best pitch in the country not so long ago.

I do agree with you that it's looked crap for ages, the lack of special lighting has been blamed for it before. Anyone know if Swansea have these?

It would be nice to get to the bottom of the problem, I think blaming it on the rugby is an easy excuse when other clubs have not problem playing both sports on their pitch.

Re: we need to rid the egg back to the arms park!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:05 pm

When you got a team full of players prone the niggles and injurys like we have then a pitch like that shorly cant help! be great if we ever do get it sorted!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:08 pm

trust me, ive spoke to 2 people and they going to be taken over or people with money are coming in apprently??? and they want the blues back at the arms park! these 2 people (1 player and guy high at the club) say its looking very likley they will end up going in the next year or so

hope they are right! both noo need to lie :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:27 pm

Ben wrote: (1 player and guy high at the club)

Now that makes sense if the words are slightly rearranged and the letter P introduced. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

The days of the rugby/lefty mafia are heading west where they belong

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:34 pm

A decent pitch isn't really necessary for this match in all fairness.