Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Welsh Commentry?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:40 pm

rest assured they spout the usual nonsense........perhaps it's more beneficial if you can't understand a word they are saying :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:43 pm

Western Blue wrote:For a cpl of games a year on s4c yea great idea thanks I will sign up tommorrow!

Last time I checked it was our national language. I now understand why it's dying! Shame!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:50 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:
Western Blue wrote:For a cpl of games a year on s4c yea great idea thanks I will sign up tommorrow!

Last time I checked it was our national language. I now understand why it's dying! Shame!

A shame maybe, but it's just how it is. As for watching the game, i'd watch it in any language but would still want to watch it in the language I understand... This post has gone mental, can't belive it !!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:53 pm

BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:

Yep your right Mate ,thats why the language WAS ! dying too many part time Welshmen, But its growing every year thank god. I dont speak Welsh but I make sure my kids go to Welsh school to keep it going.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:55 pm

the Welsh language will never die!!!! :old:

feels like I have opened a can of something :ayatollah:

Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm

what channel is the game on on saturday

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:46 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:

Yep your right Mate ,thats why the language WAS ! dying too many part time Welshmen, But its growing every year thank god. I dont speak Welsh but I make sure my kids go to Welsh school to keep it going.

you don,t speak welsh???

Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:12 pm

jtc wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:
BlueWhite&Yellow wrote:

you don,t speak welsh???

Talk about a hypocrite you call others part time welshmen cause they dont speak welsh yet you dont either.. so does that make you a part timer as well

Just because you dont speak welsh makes you no less a welshman than anyone else

Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 pm

Just go to Selhurst Park :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:36 pm

llangainbluebird wrote:Just go to Selhurst Park :ayatollah:

a siarad Gymraeg! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: