Re: Welsh Commentry?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:32 pm

nope, subs only.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:33 pm

thats crap

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

put radio wales, or fa cup stream on in the background.

Only issue being there is generally a slight delay due to the satellite transmission.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:34 pm

Could be worse.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:37 pm

why can't they manage the red button like they do for the rugby?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:38 pm

Western Blue wrote:why can't they manage the red button like they do for the rugby?

because it's football not egg-chasing. :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:43 pm

Cardiff_1927 wrote:
Western Blue wrote:why can't they manage the red button like they do for the rugby?

because it's football not egg-chasing. :ayatollah:

And they'd have to pay somebody to do the commentary! :oops: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:43 pm

Western Blue wrote:thats crap

S4C? A Welsh Language TV Channel? So of course it's going to be in Welsh!

When you go abroad, do you ask the hotel if they can get the spanish language programmes that are on the TV to be translated into English?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:45 pm

brilliantbluebirds09 wrote:

When you go abroad, do you ask the hotel if they can get the spanish language programmes that are on the TV to be translated into English?

No you don't, but when they show the Magners League rugby matches on S4C, they always have an english option on the red button!

If they can do it for the rugby, surely it's not too much to ask to do it for the football? :idea: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Yes I do!!!
We are an English speaking nation, they do it for the egg no problem, so should for us. Welsh is by far spoken less n Cardiff...

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:51 pm

Western Blue wrote:

Yes I do!!!
We are an English speaking nation, they do it for the egg no problem, so should for us. Welsh is by far spoken less n Cardiff...

But THE WELSH LANGUAGE CHANNEL is showing the Match and as its their Channel and its a WELSH LANGUAGE channel, Its going to be IN WELSH.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:58 pm

Then Learn some Welsh, Bloody part time welshmen

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:03 pm

Missing the point entirely... The can do it for the rugby cause they realise more willwant to watch it if they do, so y not football...
English league!!! English speaking city!!! One English team!!!
As for part time Welshman, I always said i grew up Cardiff not welsh. May sound funny to you but cardiff people are very different IMO...

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:06 pm

Western Blue wrote:Missing the point entirely... The can do it for the rugby cause they realise more willwant to watch it if they do, so y not football...
English league!!! English speaking city!!! One English team!!!
As for part time Welshman, I always said i grew up Cardiff not welsh. May sound funny to you but cardiff people are very different IMO...

Still you are missing my point, i don't care if you are japanese its a WELSH LANGUAGE channel, so it will be in welsh. So what they do it for the rugby? This isn't the same! :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:07 pm

Cos s4c is a welsh channel , and when the rugby is on S4c its in welsh , Its on s4c now so its welsh , No point to miss!
Why u need a Commentry ? you can see who is kicking the ball cant you ? you dont get a commentry in the CCS do you ?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:11 pm

Yaaaaaaawwwwnnnnnn!!! Ok tidy like innit butt !!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:22 pm

Welsh Club, playing in Wales , on a Welsh channel and they want them to put it on in english :lol: :lol: :lol: sad so sad :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:28 pm

Totaly entitled to my opinion, which u will never change or take away from me cause it's mine :P

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm

Western Blue wrote:Totaly entitled to my opinion, which u will never change or take away from me cause it's mine :P

Totally agree :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:30 pm

I enjoy it. When it's in English they talk aboslute pish anyway.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Western Blue wrote:Totaly entitled to my opinion, which u will never change or take away from me cause it's mine :P

Yer well you can keep an opinion like that, cos a true welshman wouldnt want it anyway :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:38 pm

welshcitydragon wrote:

Yer well you can keep an opinion like that, cos a true welshman wouldnt want it anyway :lol:

Knickers an twist spring to mind...

Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:43 pm

Western Blue wrote:
welshcitydragon wrote:

Knickers an twist spring to mind...

:lol: Yer well I guess it would , not much room for anything more in a mind like that :lol: :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:05 pm

Wow now boyo, that's getting insulting and there is no need. Insulted for having an opinion on the language of a football match, what is the world coming to?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:09 pm

Learn Welsh! Simple solution!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:25 pm

For a cpl of games a year on s4c yea great idea thanks I will sign up tommorrow!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:28 pm

Western blue you said
"As for part time Welshman, I always said i grew up Cardiff not welsh. May sound funny to you but cardiff people are very different IMO..."

Not sure what you mean by that! I grew up in Cardiff...consider myself Welsh....speak the Welsh Language....what does that make me then? :?:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:35 pm

Your life your opinion. Not slating you for it or saying who you are. But that's how I see myself IMO! If you don't like my opinion fine but keep it to yourself!
I do not speak welsh an was gutted I couldn't get English commentrey to watch my team play, that was all!!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 10:38 pm

Western Blue wrote:Your life your opinion. Not slating you for it or saying who you are. But that's how I see myself IMO! If you don't like my opinion fine but keep it to yourself!
I do not speak welsh an was gutted I couldn't get English commentrey to watch my team play, that was all!!!

agree 100% welsh second language in cardiff :ayatollah: