Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Robbie Keane

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm

I find it disgusting he wanted more money to join birmingham! it obviously shows he doesn't really want to play football just wants money :!: :!: :!:

Re: Robbie Keane

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:59 pm

Yeah, well, it's not surprising given his loyalty to clubs. Wolves, Coventry, Leeds, Inter Milan, Celtic, Liverpool, Tottenham... money grabbing b*stard. Such a shame because if he was a one club player he could have been great.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:04 pm

true.. he a good player aswell just his bank account ruling his head

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:05 pm

jeffroyal wrote:I find it disgusting he wanted more money to join birmingham! it obviously shows he doesn't really want to play football just wants money :!: :!: :!:

So you'd accept a much lower wage potentially going to another employer?

Keane knows what his market worth is - you can agree with it or not, that's irrelevant - if Birmingham were making him an offer far less than that, it's his perogative to turn it down.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:09 pm

nerd wrote:
jeffroyal wrote:I find it disgusting he wanted more money to join birmingham! it obviously shows he doesn't really want to play football just wants money :!: :!: :!:

So you'd accept a much lower wage potentially going to another employer?

Keane knows what his market worth is - you can agree with it or not, that's irrelevant - if Birmingham were making him an offer far less than that, it's his perogative to turn it down.

very true, its not as if he is in the early stages of his carear needing games. somebody will pay him what he wants, he wont be at spurs by the end of the window. my bet may even be sunderland

also sky sports yesterday said when the deal broke downthat it wasnt his wages, infact birmingham were happy with them they just thought due to his age it wasnt worthwhile

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:12 pm

ye i can see where your coming from but he sitting on the bench hardley playing at all! if he had any sense he'd go to birmingham and have a couple grand knocked off his wage bill and have more of a chance of first team football! that's my opinion

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:57 pm

Wasnt he asking for more money?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:15 pm

Last season Wolves the club who give him his start, wanted him on loan to try help them stay up, he shit on them and went to Celtic.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 7:26 pm

last i read he was £65k a week at spurs.........which i think is about 60k to much...

and wanted 75k from brum :tool:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: