Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " NEW SIGNING CONFIRMED "

Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:34 am

cant CCFC un-loan Koumas back to Wigan ?? :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 9:25 am

I believe this to be a good signing, you would never hear a real madrid fan turn against their manager because he brought in another attacker instead of a more defensive player, and that people need to get off dj's back. we are signing players albiet on loan that we would only dream of seeing at our club in the past, and thats because he's bringing them here by showing them the belief we are going where we want to be, lets let him do the job he's paid well for doing and lets do the job our title suggests we do and support our beloved team, as im sure they dont need the added pressure of criticism from what they believe to be fans, as im certain the pressures of previous failures and nerves and expectation is enough on its own

Wed Jan 19, 2011 11:57 am

welsh_wallace wrote:I believe this to be a good signing, you would never hear a real madrid fan turn against their manager because he brought in another attacker instead of a more defensive player, and that people need to get off dj's back. we are signing players albiet on loan that we would only dream of seeing at our club in the past, and thats because he's bringing them here by showing them the belief we are going where we want to be, lets let him do the job he's paid well for doing and lets do the job our title suggests we do and support our beloved team, as im sure they dont need the added pressure of criticism from what they believe to be fans, as im certain the pressures of previous failures and nerves and expectation is enough on its own

Well said :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:33 pm

Seems the Vaughn deal is compeletly off for the time being

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Everton-striker-James-Vaughan-is-joining-Scottish-giants-Celtic-on-loan-for-the-rest-of-the-season-in-a-shock-move-that-includes-a-250-000-rental-payment-article676227.html

Loan deal to Celtic- 250k rental fee for the use
Seems that Everton are gambling on his value increasing and cashing in, in the summer

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:12 pm

Some lads I know are mates of his, he is a flash b*****d off the pitch, but very talented and like a lot of younger players these days is a bit billy big bollocks, around some of the clubs around Woodford. He was done last year for driving offences just around the corner from where I live. Here's a link http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-storie ... -22012339/. Hopefully he will concentrate on his football and leave the McClaren at home!

Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:23 pm

Just my opinion. Iv never been a big fan of Hudson, Iv seen milk turn quicker than him. Id rather play Blake and Gypes!

your actually scaring me with that idea :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:53 am

GREAT ONWARDS and UPWARDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:35 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Everyone saying he was quality and brilliant, we were all wrong :lol: :ayatollah:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:43 pm

rhys1927ccfc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:
Everyone saying he was quality and brilliant, we were all wrong :lol: :ayatollah:

Haha u tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:48 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:
rhys1927ccfc wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

Haha u tw*t :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: