Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Stoke-and we're game as.......

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:04 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:Cardiff Lads...................................soft cocks.............Soul Crew................has beens/a joke................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we are only 1hour away now(traffic terrible though)

STOKE TILL I DIE

More like shitting yourself & hoping you'll get to the ground 2 mins before ko you soft c**t :lol: Bring it on you plastic hooligan ,your not going to Walsall or somewhere where you do want you want. Look forward to catching up with you & your bumboys :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:07 pm

Yeah ok, last thing you would do is put it on a message board you fanny.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:17 pm

He is probably 1 of the hard cases who attacked the pub full of familys and supporters club at their place the other week

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:57 pm

Whoops looks like my iPhone is playing up :oops: ,anyway Stoke nob you get the message !! C u later

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:00 pm

if you were really a stoke 'lad', you wouldnt be on a message bored which is constantly watched by police, saying that you are on the way to the ninian pub. also you would, i assume have the number of a cardiff lad and if you were that interested would be in touch sorting something out that way. the ninian is not a lads pub compared to many more around cardiff where you could quite easily have a proper little pop. so now you have alerted the police to where you are and what you are doing, what is your plan now? go back to stoke say you done 50 cardiff and play the big i am no doubt. cock

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:32 pm

tw*t the Northern Bastards :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

500 LOL, and they think they`re a big club :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:52 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:we're on our way down to Costa del Cardiff.hope theres some banter between us during the game.......LOL
we fancy a pint in your bog-hole of a pub "the ninian" before the game or after the game to reflect on your idiot fans trying to kick off in our power lg pub last sat.
we hope you guys will give us naughty 40 something to do after the game....................LOL

STOKE TILL I DIE

ps

I want to see if all the rumours (N.FOREST,MILLWALL,LEEDS UTD)are all true that CCFC fans have all gone SOFT

stoke till you die???? well hurry up and die you c**t :twisted: