Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Stoke-and we're game as.......

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:12 pm

we're on our way down to Costa del Cardiff.hope theres some banter between us during the game.......LOL
we fancy a pint in your bog-hole of a pub "the ninian" before the game or after the game to reflect on your idiot fans trying to kick off in our power lg pub last sat.
we hope you guys will give us naughty 40 something to do after the game....................LOL

STOKE TILL I DIE

ps

I want to see if all the rumours (N.FOREST,MILLWALL,LEEDS UTD)are all true that CCFC fans have all gone SOFT

Re: Stoke-and we're game as.......

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 pm

tw*t :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 pm

you cock :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:22 pm

HAHA how many of you is there? you and your son? :lol: Stoke bring it to Cardiff ye right

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 pm

im just gonna head slap him till he goes away :twisted:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
had enough punky....or do u want some more :twisted:
:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 pm

we are bringing 500 odd and i have 15 with me...........we dont need any more than that to batter the Bluebird!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:33 pm

500 boys? :lol: bullshit, you just ask Chelsea if we have gone 'soft'

Your struggle making it out in tact of the Ninian with 15 boys mate and you wont get in there anyway Bouncers always on door but have a good evening getting rounded up by the pigs

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:34 pm

c u at the "ninian"for an ale...............

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:39 pm

ill be in the ninian with my 6yr old and 17yr old,you better watch out they are 2 mean hard boys :lol:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:41 pm

Hey are you bringinging both your girlfriends then? :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:51 pm

Casual wrote:500 boys? :lol: bullshit, you just ask Chelsea if we have gone 'soft'

Your struggle making it out in tact of the Ninian with 15 boys mate and you wont get in there anyway Bouncers always on door but have a good evening getting rounded up by the pigs

not 500 naughty lads.we are bringing 500 "fans"........LOL

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:56 pm

hope we hear you all tonight,last week at your ground ,where was your famous loud support :oops:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:57 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:we're on our way down to Costa del Cardiff.hope theres some banter between us during the game.......LOL
we fancy a pint in your bog-hole of a pub "the ninian" before the game or after the game to reflect on your idiot fans trying to kick off in our power lg pub last sat.
we hope you guys will give us naughty 40 something to do after the game....................LOL

STOKE TILL I DIE

ps

I want to see if all the rumours (N.FOREST,MILLWALL,LEEDS UTD)are all true that CCFC fans have all gone SOFT

STOKE TILL YOU DIE ? :lol: :lol: THAT COULD BE SOONER THAN YOU THINK :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:58 pm

ginge68 wrote:hope we hear you all tonight,last week at your ground ,where was your famous loud support :oops:

We will be a lot louder this time as we've been on the Bow since 11am! ;) :evil:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:57 pm

naughty 40 :lol: :lol: :lol:

been on the bow :lol: :lol: :lol:

think we have another c-mob :lol: :lol: :lol:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Cardiff Lads...................................soft cocks.............Soul Crew................has beens/a joke................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we are only 1hour away now(traffic terrible though)

STOKE TILL I DIE

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:07 pm

500??? thats piss poor support if i may say so myself fella! enjoy yor night out in a real city anyway' glad u could make it down *thumb*

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:27 pm

I've heard abercwmflipflop rovers are sending out a welcoming committee for you Strokies

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:38 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:Cardiff Lads...................................soft cocks.............Soul Crew................has beens/a joke................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we are only 1hour away now(traffic terrible though)

STOKE TILL I DIE

stoke to i die lol - you never know mate play your cards and that could be tonght :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:45 pm

Dont drink too much mate, wouldnt want being in school with a hangover!!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:47 pm

stokelegends85 wrote:we're on our way down to Costa del Cardiff.hope theres some banter between us during the game.......LOL

STOKE TILL I DIE

ps

Cardiff Lads...................................soft cocks.............Soul Crew................has beens/a joke................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we are only 1hour away now(traffic terrible though)

STOKE TILL I DIE

STOKE TILL I DIE

ps

it was your idiotic fans who came into that power pub and kicked off, i was there so get your facts right you clown. As for tonights game i hope your going to fetch more then 500 down :lol:

stokelegends85 wrote:Cardiff Lads...................................soft cocks.............Soul Crew................has beens/a joke................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................we are only 1hour away now(traffic terrible though)

STOKE TILL I DIE

More like shitting yourself & hoping you'll get to the ground 2 mins before ko you soft c**t :lol: Bring it on you plastic hooligan ,your not going to Walsall or somewhere where you do want you want. Look forward to catching up with you & your bumboys :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Course we gone soft, 8-)

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:49 pm

STOKE TILL I DIE

More like shitting yourself & hoping you'll get to the ground 2 mins before ko you soft c**t :lol: Bring it on you plastic hooligan ,your not going to Walsall or somewhere where you do want you want. Look forward to catching up with you & your bumboys :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:51 pm

STOKE TILL I DIE

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm

STOKE TILL I DIE

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:53 pm

STOKE TILL I DIE

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Xcasual wrote:

STOKE TILL I DIE

calm down Xcasual.... think he may have read it the first or second time... lol

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:59 pm

If that doesn't tell them, nothing will!