Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

loovens has turned us down

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:58 pm

he is going to opt for a move home to holland :x

Re: loovens has turned us down

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:08 pm

If thats what he is going to do good luck to him, but i am one of the fans who think if a player cant make his mind up straight away to join Cardiff City then F**K them and i am sure lots of fans will think the same :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:09 pm

he never had his heart on us anyway, we only want players who want to play for us .

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 pm

TOTALLY AGREE, COMEING BACK SHOULD BE ANO BRAINER f**k HIM,BET RJ WOULD WALK FROM BRUM TO REJOIN US ,WE LIVE IN HOPE !!!!!!!!! :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:46 pm

should,nt of had the privalidge of turning us down once he dithered we should of said f..k u then and withdrawn our offer good riddance i say come on you bloobirds

Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:51 pm

princebluegaz wrote:TOTALLY AGREE, COMEING BACK SHOULD BE ANO BRAINER f**k HIM,BET RJ WOULD WALK FROM BRUM TO REJOIN US ,WE LIVE IN HOPE !!!!!!!!! :D

interesting if Brum come down and we go up - A cheeky bid would be very interesting !

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:23 pm

bluebirds23 wrote:he never had his heart on us anyway, we only want players who want to play for us .

Spot on there mate cnt be having players who have no intrest in playing for us, and we got 2 weeks left to sort it out...need a couple of players in very soon :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 pm

bluebirds131288 wrote:he is going to opt for a move home to holland :x

Loovens has actually for some reason Never wanted to come back here and play for us again, I dont know why ?

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
bluebirds131288 wrote:he is going to opt for a move home to holland :x

Loovens has actually for some reason Never wanted to come back here and play for us again, I dont know why ?

It's very strange considering how easy it was to persuade him to join us and stay with us until he eventually left. Something must have happened. Maybe relationship with certain backroom staff or local people?

Didn't Roger Johnson want to leave us and also have a bit of a problem with Cardiff fans claiming we always expected too much? I'd like to think he loves Cardiff but got a feeling he doesn't really care about us. I wouldn't blame him, he started at Wycombe and is English. No real reason to have an affinity with us.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:04 pm

I hope this the end of will he come or not,I'd rather just forget about him. f**k him off

Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:41 pm

I hope this the end of will he come or not,I'd rather just forget about him. f**k him off

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:50 pm

asjaber wrote:If thats what he is going to do good luck to him, but i am one of the fans who think if a player cant make his mind up straight away to join Cardiff City then F**K them and i am sure lots of fans will think the same :evil: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: well said :ayatollah:
let him go back home and rot in the shitty dutch league