Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Chris Gunter

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:33 am

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/footbal ... 362338.stm

Just watching this interview with him and earnie, mentioned cardiff alot i reckon he'd still play here. made me think that we could really do with him here..naylor could feck off and super kev could cover left.

Re: Chris Gunter

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:35 am

earnie can f**k off with that stupid hat :D

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:38 am

Gunter can do 1 ................. bad enough having to watch him play for Wales !

Tue Jan 18, 2011 11:48 am

i'd see him back. bygones

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 pm

I've no idea why some City fans have it for Chris Gunter, after all he left in the same way that a lot of other players left....

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:21 pm

welshie wrote:I've no idea why some City fans have it for Chris Gunter, after all he left in the same way that a lot of other players left....

does he ever do the ayatollah or wave to City fans ? No ! :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:32 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
welshie wrote:I've no idea why some City fans have it for Chris Gunter, after all he left in the same way that a lot of other players left....

He always comes in for stick when he plays down here and he has never handled it very well. If he smiled and just got on with it no one would have a problem with him but the fact he snarls and gives a bit back people hate him. He's probably gutted he's not liked here. Forest fans really rate him and I would love to see him back here. Can't believe people go on about routledge the slimey transfer tart and slate Gunter? Can't see him coming back anyway, dont think Forest would let him go that easy.

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:38 pm

THE DON wrote:
Vintage 63 wrote:

He always comes in for stick when he plays down here and he has never handled it very well. If he smiled and just got on with it no one would have a problem with him but the fact he snarls and gives a bit back people hate him. He's probably gutted he's not liked here. Forest fans really rate him and I would love to see him back here. Can't believe people go on about routledge the slimey transfer tart and slate Gunter? Can't see him coming back anyway, dont think Forest would let him go that easy.

I can't believe the amount of stick that he gets, he didn't ask to leave he was sold by the club desparte at the time to raise funds. He is a city fan and even after he left still watched the club up in London. He was at Watford a few years ago on the Tuesday night. If he wasn't in the 1st team like Purse he used to watch the game with the fans. I'd have him back he could play at centre half!

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:41 pm

yea people moan about him but he always gets stick, earnie always get applause and gunter gets stick. id have him back in a hearbeat, but your right i doubt forest would let him go

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:59 pm

Gunter has played at the CCS and he dived like a tart and asked for cards from the ref. And seems an arrogant twunt to me

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm

Gunter is vastly overrated IMO.

Is the interviewer on the above link on acid, what sort of questions are they :shock:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:01 pm

2blue2handle wrote:Gunter is vastly overrated IMO.

Is the interviewer on the above link on acid, what sort of questions are they :shock:

Haha I was thinking exactly that. The bit where she goes 'you two have got a lot in common... you both grew up near Cardiff... you both played for Cardiff... you both play for Forest... you both love leeks, daffodils and Welsh stuff like that'. :shock:

Honestly, a 5 year old could ask better questions!

I can tell you Earnshaw's heart is still here. He'd love to play for us again but sadly I don't think that will happen. I like Forest I have to admit. My preferred top two to get automatically be promoted would be us and Forest.