Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Witty/funny chants

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:19 pm

What is the funniest/wittiest chant you have ever heard at a cardiff game (home or away,by cardiff fans or rival)? :ayatollah:

Re: Witty/funny chants

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:22 pm

i remember when we played tottenham at home and some guy in white in grandstand B block was making himself seen by doing what ever he was doing and spurs started chanting whos the w@nker in the white which we all responded quickly saying whos the w@nkers in the white(they were playing in their home kit) was pretty whitty tbh lol :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:What is the funniest/wittiest chant you have ever heard at a cardiff game (home or away,by cardiff fans or rival)? :ayatollah:

Gary croft! Gary croft Gary Gary croft! He's been to prison now he's not Gary Gary croft!!! :lol: :old:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:26 pm

Lethal, lethal Lynex.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 pm

"Your just a shit tv advert" to plymouth sticks in my mind,made me chuckle :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:33 pm

tick tock tick tock, we nicked your clock.

Pompey,whats the time, pompey pompey whats the time ?

I thought it was pretty funny at the time :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:36 pm

millwall away in the cup few years ago. millwall scored and started taunting us with your shit and you know you are..
and about 99% of cardiff support turned to the home stand and sang WE'RE ONLY HERE FOR THE TROUBLE HERE FOR THE TROUBLE.. millwall just stopped singing and just looked at us with we didnt expect that chant looks on their faces :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:38 pm

jinks/cwm wrote:millwall away in the cup few years ago. millwall scored and started taunting us with your shit and you know you are..
and about 99% of cardiff support turned to the home stand and sang WE'RE ONLY HERE FOR THE TROUBLE HERE FOR THE TROUBLE.. millwall just stopped singing and just looked at us with we didnt expect that chant looks on their faces :lol: :ayatollah:

Haha, quality!!

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:47 pm

to the Brighton fans @ Ninian Park " Does your boyfriend know your here"!! made me laugh

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:18 pm

barrybados_blue wrote:to the Brighton fans @ Ninian Park " Does your boyfriend know your here"!! made me laugh

other good ones to brighton fans
we can see you holding hands

sing when your rimming you only sing.......

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:20 pm

"Who ate all your fans" to a right lard arse in the away end when we played some godforsaken westcountry team... tiverton, possibly, in the early rounds of the fa cup possibly more than a decade ago.

They had about 10 fans. It was class at the time.

Also, in the last ever night game at Ninian v Derby... "you're shit, even Eddie scored" and, when Robbie Savage's name was read out over the PA he ran down the length of the Bob Bank shouting "waaaaaaaayyyyyy"... that was f*cking classic.

I also remember Lee Camp, when he was at QPR, blew the Grange End a kiss when we called him a rent boy.

Simpler times :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:29 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:
barrybados_blue wrote:to the Brighton fans @ Ninian Park " Does your boyfriend know your here"!! made me laugh

other good ones to brighton fans
we can see you holding hands

sing when your rimming you only sing.......

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:46 pm

aimed at Derby fans (after they called us sheepshaggers):
"Have you ever shagged a Ram?"

aimed at Luton fans (during the Valentine's day match):
"We're only here cos we're single"

aimed at Bangor City youth lads (who tried to bully a few of our scarfers):
"Small c0cks no pubes..."
"Have ya got ya pubic hair?"

:lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:52 pm

There was a game against York City at Ninian Park back in 90's when the Yorkshire area had suffered with heavy flooding. The hardy few York fans who were there were regaled by the Bob Bank faithful with "You only sing when you're swimming!"

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:55 pm

At southamptons st Mary's..

They're here
They're there
They're every f*cking where
Empty seats

Made me laugh 1st time I heard it

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 pm

Got to be "cheer up swansea's worse than you" :ayatollah: :ayatollah:
Loved that one first time i heard it

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:03 pm

city112 wrote:At southamptons st Mary's..

They're here
They're there
Empty seats

Could be stoke fans singing that to us tomorrow night :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 pm

welshdougie wrote:
city112 wrote:At southamptons st Mary's..

They're here
They're there
Empty seats

Could be stoke fans singing that to us tomorrow night :ayatollah:

Soooooooooooooo true :?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:09 pm

when all the stoke fans were giving it the bigun at the fa cup game we sung sit down in the family stand was pretty good.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:11 pm

a horse with no name wrote:when all the stoke fans were giving it the bigun at the fa cup game we sung sit down in the family stand was pretty good.

Yeh remember that 1 mate :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Shrewsbury away years ago when we won 4-0 (I think?), Josh Low being one of the scorers. We was behind the goal and the Shrewsbury keeper in front of us was warming up for the second half and he turned and scowled at us as we was chanting "rent boy, rent boy" etc. Anyway, the Shrewsbury keeper had grey hair, cue the chant "he's got a badger, on his head!" to the tune of Jason Lee's pineapple on his head obviously. We chanted it all through the second half and gave the poor keeper a pasting, the fact we put 4 goals past him was the icing on the cake! :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:19 pm

Most of the best have been mentioned. Millwall in the cup and sing when your rimming but more recently...When the jacks started singing.. Never beat the jacks...

One of the beautys in the Ninian started chanting back to the same tune.. Always eating rats!

Tickled me that did.

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:56 pm

used to love the chant at ninian park where we would say to the teams who you knew would try and cause trouble...you've only got 10 boys! lmao loved that one :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:58 pm

Darren watch your purse darren darren watch you purse think it was sung at bradley wright phillips

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Back in the 80s in the FA Cup to Everon striker Duncan Mc Kenzie whose wife had just been found out playing away - Duncan, Duncan where's your wife. He turned round gave a one fingered salute to the Grange End and scored a brilliant winner to put them through 8-)

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:11 pm

bit of a funny one stoke last night singing deliah in the capital of wales thick bastards

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:12 pm

The one about Kenwyne Jones last week was good... ''He's got a pineapple on his head'' :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:17 pm

akenbiyi got a bit of stick last time he came down few years back bless him. it must haver taken him bloody ages to grow that hair and all he gets is abuse :lol:

Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

TaibachBluebird wrote:The one about Kenwyne Jones last week was good... ''He's got a pineapple on his head'' :ayatollah:

that was aimed at pennant

Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:18 pm

I liked the one away against Bristol just gone. We were in the middle of our bad run and losing 3 nil to them and they chanted "premiership your having a laugh" and we responded by chanting "premiership we're having a laugh".At least it proved we have a sence of humor.