Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: " STOKE CITY HOME TOMORROW NIGHT "

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:22 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Sorry Annis, I'll not be there for this one....having lost my beloved mum to cancer on the weekend :(

Sort of puts things into a bit of perspective....but Cardiff City are in my blood too and I'll be there in spirit!! :ayatollah:

I note someone's already 'borrowed' my seat in 117 and I hope you and the boys give the Stoke fans some (verbal) stick in their little corner after what happened up there.... :twisted:

Everybody enjoy the game, good luck to the team and I'll be keeping up-to-date as best I can.... :ayatollah:

Oh, and by the way, can you please lock up on the way out....just like the old days!! :lol:

Normal service resumed shortly....!!

Sven

Deepest condolences i lost my Brother in Law and my Mam lost her partner to cancer somethings are far more important than football,

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:04 am

chris_ccfc wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:Sorry Annis, I'll not be there for this one....having lost my beloved mum to cancer on the weekend :(

Sort of puts things into a bit of perspective....but Cardiff City are in my blood too and I'll be there in spirit!! :ayatollah:

I note someone's already 'borrowed' my seat in 117 and I hope you and the boys give the Stoke fans some (verbal) stick in their little corner after what happened up there.... :twisted:

Everybody enjoy the game, good luck to the team and I'll be keeping up-to-date as best I can.... :ayatollah:

Oh, and by the way, can you please lock up on the way out....just like the old days!! :lol:

Normal service resumed shortly....!!

Sven

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Condolences to you and your family

Thanks, Chris. Appreciated.... :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:10 pm

chris_ccfc wrote:I'll be there, block 117 as usual :ayatollah:

what row you in chris im in (s) i think

Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:15 pm

blueheaven wrote:Well i am doing my bit tomorrow i will be there with my Son and my Daughter who is also bringing along 4 of her student friends mind you typical students they are only paying a fiver each :lol: but i'm hoping it will be a great atmosphere and hopefully a City win and that they will want to come back :ayatollah:

nothing wrong with students or student prices :D

Re: " STOKE CITY HOME TONIGHT " ' PAY ON THE NIGHT '

Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:29 pm

I've not bought a ticket on the gate before. How long should I allow before kick off do you reckon? :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:13 pm

rb1976 wrote:I've not bought a ticket on the gate before. How long should I allow before kick off do you reckon? :ayatollah:

Tonight at least 20 Mins before kick off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
rb1976 wrote:I've not bought a ticket on the gate before. How long should I allow before kick off do you reckon? :ayatollah:

Tonight at least 20 Mins before kick off :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

For the next time can they put this on my ST? I was reluctant as I want to move around see what its like elsewhere

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:10 pm

RIGHT LEAVING NOW, COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm

row 117 hope we can get a good atmosphere :ayatollah: