Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

" STOKE CITY HOME TONIGHT " ' PAY ON THE NIGHT '

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:15 pm

COME ON CARDIFF CITY FANS THERE ARE 0VER 16,000 TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR TONIGHT :evil:

I BET THERE WOULD NOT BE IF WE HAD DRAWN MAN UTD AT HOME IN THE NEXT RD or IT HAD BEEN CHELSEA or LIVERPOOL AT HOME TOMORROW NIGHT.

RIGHT THOSE THAT ARE GOING,LETS ALL GET IN THE NINIAN STAND and MAKE IT ROCK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£15 Adults and £5 Kids :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YOU CAN PAY ON THE NIGHT :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: " STOKE CITY HOME TOMORROW NIGHT "

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:17 pm

My old man is coming tomorrow for the first time in CCS so I really want it to be full and a good atmosphere

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:18 pm

Nathan Walker wrote:My old man is coming tomorrow for the first time in CCS so I really want it to be full and a good atmosphere

Nathan
I Hope its Rocking for him, it usually is when its half empty :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:24 pm

i hope we get a good crowd we need to get behind the team...... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:32 pm

Fetching my 7yr old grandson for the 1st time booked tickets in grandstand is it possible to walk round to ninian stand

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:36 pm

BLUEBIRD wrote:Fetching my 7yr old grandson for the 1st time booked tickets in grandstand is it possible to walk round to ninian stand

From The Canton Stand Yes, I dont know from the Grandstand, I Really hope he enjoys it :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:37 pm

Can't make it due to work. Even if i left early the Mrs works in the evening so i have no babysitter.

Looking forward to watching it on TV.

Then Saturday and Tommy the mascot

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:38 pm

Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Can't make it due to work. Even if i left early the Mrs works in the evening so i have no babysitter.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Gareth, Tommy will have a Brilliant Day, City look after the Mascots Really Well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 6:48 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Gareth (Wilts) wrote:Can't make it due to work. Even if i left early the Mrs works in the evening so i have no babysitter.

Gareth, Tommy will have a Brilliant Day, City look after the Mascots Really Well :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I'm more excited than him I think-like a kid before Christmas.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:16 pm

I am coming with a Karate black belt 2nd Dan. So let them Stokies bring it on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:19 pm

Bristol in cup last year was a decent atmo with small crowd looking forward to this :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:43 pm

Forever Blue wrote:COME ON CARDIFF CITY FANS THERE ARE 0VER 16,000 TICKETS STILL AVAILABLE FOR TOMORROW NIGHT :evil:

I BET THERE WOULD NOT BE IF WE HAD DRAWN MAN UTD AT HOME IN THE NEXT RD or IT HAD BEEN CHELSEA or LIVERPOOL AT HOME TOMORROW NIGHT.

RIGHT THOSE THAT ARE GOING,LETS ALL GET IN THE NINIAN STAND and MAKE IT ROCK :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

£15 Adults and £5 Kids :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

" COME ON YOU MIGHTY BLUEBIRDS " :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

annis,working in cheltenham so not home in time,but my missus taking my kids :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:12 pm

Working in Gloucester tomorrow, but I'll be there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:37 pm

It's quality not quantity - 12,000 of our finest supporters... :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:42 pm

nobber wrote:Working in Gloucester tomorrow, but I'll be there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but im working nights :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:11 pm

I'll be there, block 117 as usual :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:18 pm

Im in the canton stand any chance the stewards will let me walk around? :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:28 pm

I'll be there with my brother Al changing from Grange end to Ninian stand for a change oh and yes I don't mind people standing in fact if a load of us stand I'll stand :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:37 pm

really shocked that so many tickets are left for this game....... premiership team playing at the CCS at a reduced price and we have that many tickets left 24 hours before the game............. ;) ;) ;) ;)

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 9:54 pm

Me and my mate will be there as usual in 117 :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:03 pm

krab wrote:
nobber wrote:Working in Gloucester tomorrow, but I'll be there. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

but im working nights :ayatollah:

Never mind mate, you'll be there in spirit. ;) :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:14 pm

Well i am doing my bit tomorrow i will be there with my Son and my Daughter who is also bringing along 4 of her student friends mind you typical students they are only paying a fiver each :lol: but i'm hoping it will be a great atmosphere and hopefully a City win and that they will want to come back :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 pm

Sorry Annis, I'll not be there for this one....having lost my beloved mum to cancer on the weekend :(

Sort of puts things into a bit of perspective....but Cardiff City are in my blood too and I'll be there in spirit!! :ayatollah:

I note someone's already 'borrowed' my seat in 117 and I hope you and the boys give the Stoke fans some (verbal) stick in their little corner after what happened up there.... :twisted:

Everybody enjoy the game, good luck to the team and I'll be keeping up-to-date as best I can.... :ayatollah:

Oh, and by the way, can you please lock up on the way out....just like the old days!! :lol:

Normal service resumed shortly....!!

Sven

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:57 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:Sorry Annis, I'll not be there for this one....having lost my beloved mum to cancer on the weekend :(

Sort of puts things into a bit of perspective....but Cardiff City are in my blood too and I'll be there in spirit!! :ayatollah:

I note someone's already 'borrowed' my seat in 117 and I hope you and the boys give the Stoke fans some (verbal) stick in their little corner after what happened up there.... :twisted:

Everybody enjoy the game, good luck to the team and I'll be keeping up-to-date as best I can.... :ayatollah:

Oh, and by the way, can you please lock up on the way out....just like the old days!! :lol:

Sven

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sven, My Sincere Condolences to You and Your Family.
:ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:00 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Sven Ghali wrote:Sorry Annis, I'll not be there for this one....having lost my beloved mum to cancer on the weekend :(

Sven

Thanks Annis, I know you are sincere with your message and it is genuinely appreciated....

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 pm

Sven Ghali wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Sven

Thanks Annis, I know you are sincere with your message and it is genuinely appreciated....

Sven, Close Family are Very special even more Your Parents and Children :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:02 pm

annis do u know if u can pay on the gate 2moro? got my tickets but few more of my m8s av decided to go last minute lol cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:07 pm

ccfc_4_life wrote:annis do u know if u can pay on the gate 2moro? got my tickets but few more of my m8s av decided to go last minute lol cheers :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

YES DEF :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 pm

I'll be there with 5 others in 117, and most likely in the Ninian before the game as well :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:08 pm

Sven

Condolences to you and your family