Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

"the atmsophere will be rocking...

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:44 pm

just like it always is" the words of tony pulis on the stoke site.

I hope he's right.

but he could be sadly mistaken :lol:

:ayatollah:

Re: "the atmsophere will be rocking...

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Probably thinks we still play at NP! :lol:

Going to be a shock for him tomorrow when the team coach pulls up next to the showhome.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:40 pm

I believe it will be! All the armchair fans will stay at home as it's a cup game... most fans who enjoy to sing will be in the Ninian Stand with everyone together. Not like when it is at league games when everone has their own individual seat every game. I'll be there! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:42 pm

have we switched the venue or something :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:15 pm

Im a singer but im a normal season ticket seat im in the canton stand,
If i go into the canton and just carry on moving along the ninian is that possible i dont want to be in a cemerary :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:24 pm

i'll be there trying to get the songs flowing ! :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Last season in the cup v the carrot crunchers i think there was only about 9,000 or so there and it was a crackin atmosphere down there, as jonccfc said, all the armchairs stay at home

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:25 pm

6000 odd actually

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm

No doubt the atmosphere will be awesome tmorro night..the midweek fixtures are allways noisey
I can see jonsey fielding a strong team tmorro...be nice to have another good cup run :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:37 pm

Daniel_PT_blues wrote:Last season in the cup v the carrot crunchers i think there was only about 9,000 or so there and it was a crackin atmosphere down there, as jonccfc said, all the armchairs stay at home

about 6,800 there that night and your correct, good atmosphere there that night :ayatollah: