Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PLAY OFF VENUE?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:03 pm

Wembley has been double booked after the F.A were awarded the right to host the Champions League final on May 28th !!

This was the original date set aside for the League 2 final, Anyone know what the position is now about where the play offs will be played? :?

Re: PLAY OFF VENUE?

Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:06 pm

Not sure where the Final will be played, but i hope we go up automatic, cant take play off defeat again :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:35 pm

You reckon they'd trust the locals if say,,,,the jacks played millwall (they wont make it) in the millenium? :lol:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:24 pm

The Conference play-off final is being held at the City of Manchester stadium. Not heard where the league finals are being held.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:27 pm

I can see them moving the League Two playoff final to another stadium but keeping the other two finals at Wembley.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:29 pm

Just had a look around the net - some are saying it will be between Old Trafford and the Millenium, the league site still says TBC for venue
Last edited by tash on Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:30 pm

Arsenal's or Man U's grounds will prob get them....... :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 17, 2011 3:34 pm

i believe with the Conference it was between Arsenals and Man City's, the conference committee voted in favour of Manchester

Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:25 pm

Cliff Jones wrote:Wembley has been double booked after the F.A were awarded the right to host the Champions League final on May 28th !!

This was the original date set aside for the League 2 final, Anyone know what the position is now about where the play offs will be played? :?

Championship final to be played on the monday :ayatollah: