Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Innit funny

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:58 pm

How so many people come on here when a update is due from carl.(well done carl)And then they are gone again.This is a great message board and should be respected for the imformation it gives out.I take my hat off to all the work carl and annis do to keep us imformed.THANKS GUYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: Innit funny

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:01 pm

earnieblue wrote:How so many people come on here when a update is due from carl.(well done carl)And then they are gone again.This is a great message board and should be respected for the imformation it gives out.I take my hat off to all the work carl and annis do to keep us imformed.THANKS GUYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

what you after a place on the bus ..... :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 pm

earnieblue wrote:How so many people come on here when a update is due from carl.(well done carl)And then they are gone again.This is a great message board and should be respected for the imformation it gives out.I take my hat off to all the work carl and annis do to keep us imformed.THANKS GUYS :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Carl Never Slags anyone off or ever Belittles/snipes at NO ONE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:02 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:05 pm

Annis where did i say anything about sniping

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:06 pm

earnieblue wrote:Annis where did i say anything about sniping

You NEVER EVER DID, I am just Complimenting MR CURTIS. :lol: :ayatollah:

And putting the Icing on the Cake as people say :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:07 pm

Point taken :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:08 pm

earnieblue wrote:Point taken :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have Also NEVER EVER SEEN YOU DO ANYTHING BAD EITHER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:13 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
earnieblue wrote:Point taken :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

I have Also NEVER EVER SEEN YOU DO ANYTHING BAD EITHER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

nor me :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:29 pm

Welcome to the internet.