Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Everton fan stabbed?

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:16 pm

Ben wrote:anyone notice the advertising boards at liverpool?? you see the usual ....maxi tyres , sky sports etc then STANLEY comes up, stays up abit too (stanley blades) , i thought that was abit mad

On a similar note, did you see the advert at the Celtic game last week beside Neil Lennon's dugout? It was for BULLET EXPRESS :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:18 pm

Shut the f**k up mate you havent got a f*cking clue about any of this. its rumours and thats the way it will stay untill the police confirm anything to stop f*cking slagging liverpool off when you dont even know the facts![/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If you know anything about the history of Liverpool fans you'll know they have a history of using the blade, preferably a Stanley, rumour or not its a fact. I suppose it was a rumour that they tore up the place at Old Trafford last week as well.

Shouldnt you change your name to Scouse16.[/quote]

they tore up the away end i know because i was there. its not different to what we do when we go swansea.[/quote]

Good lad, Cardiff have never used weapons.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:19 pm

Ben wrote:anyone notice the advertising boards at liverpool?? you see the usual ....maxi tyres , sky sports etc then STANLEY comes up, stays up abit too (stanley blades) , i thought that was abit mad

I thought it was just me that thought that :lol:

i think that everytime i see it :|

:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:20 pm

RichardBluebird wrote:Shut the f**k up mate you havent got a f*cking clue about any of this. its rumours and thats the way it will stay untill the police confirm anything to stop f*cking slagging liverpool off when you dont even know the facts!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: If you know anything about the history of Liverpool fans you'll know they have a history of using the blade, preferably a Stanley, rumour or not its a fact. I suppose it was a rumour that they tore up the place at Old Trafford last week as well.

they tore up the away end i know because i was there. its not different to what we do when we go swansea.[/quote]

Good lad, Cardiff have never used weapons.[/quote]

Might not have and i do disagree with knifes all im saying is you shouldnt judge nothing untill you know the facts.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Good lad, Cardiff have never used weapons.[/quote]

Might not have and i do disagree with knifes all im saying is you shouldnt judge nothing untill you know the facts.[/quote]

I was stating the history of your Liverpool lads that have a history of using the Stanley before you rudely told me to shut the f**k up, I didnt say the stabbing took place I was merely explaining they like their blades. So before you get on your high horse, read on.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:38 pm

THE LFC WOULD PROB BLAME CHELSEA LIKE THEY DID AT HYSEL

Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:54 pm

An Everton fan was stabbed and killed but police report it is nothing to do with football - a domestic incident

http://www.peoplesblog.co.uk/latest-new ... match.html

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:00 pm

"Police said both dad and son were knifed repeatedly but managed to stagger to nearby Speedwell Road where they collapsed." disgrace

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:10 pm

That was quote from 2009 in jan by the way nothing do with today.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:22 pm

Tall_Jorg wrote:An Everton fan was stabbed and killed but police report it is nothing to do with football - a domestic incident

http://www.peoplesblog.co.uk/latest-new ... match.html

No1 The game was at Anfield.

No2 Your a year late.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:53 pm

bluebird16 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Typical of Liverpool, scum they are. Always be fond of the blade, dirty scouse bastards.

Shut the f**k up mate you havent got a f*cking clue about any of this. its rumours and thats the way it will stay untill the police confirm anything to stop f*cking slagging liverpool off when you dont even know the facts!

Sounds like your lost mate. Get on the Liverpool mb with the rest of the dole claiming plastic fan scum.

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:34 pm

bluebird16 wrote:
RichardBluebird wrote:Typical of Liverpool, scum they are. Always be fond of the blade, dirty scouse bastards.

Shut the f**k up mate you havent got a f*cking clue about any of this. its rumours and thats the way it will stay untill the police confirm anything to stop f*cking slagging liverpool off when you dont even know the facts!

Liverpool are kunts :lol:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:36 pm

blue nile wrote:With all the madness at sunderland as well, its like were turning the clock back to the 1980,s :(

....let's hope so .....we might get some value for the over priced admission fees then :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 16, 2011 11:41 pm

Johnny Rythmn wrote:
blue nile wrote:With all the madness at sunderland as well, its like were turning the clock back to the 1980,s :(

....let's hope so .....we might get some value for the over priced admission fees then :ayatollah:

:lol: :lol: :lol: